ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DanEdser's Grande Progress Thread

That's not right.
If your paying over £3000 for a 1.2 8v it's NEVER going to be £2400 for a 182, maybe you could insure yourself on a 182 shell, but if it has the engine no way lol!

Also, a lot of insurance company's will give you a quote, but if you ring them to actually insure the car they most of the time say no we cant insure this. Stupid I know

no i mean next year :)

idk what it will be for my 1.2 next year

OK right! new plans!

im on a budget of about £400 a month at the moment and need your help with what i should do first and order it haha!

so I'm wanting these:

Cades Eros with yoko s drive tyres
VMaxx Coilovers 52mm (havent checked my hub spacing)
cup spoiler
172 ph2 rear bumper
Carbon Fibre insert for bumper
colour code front bumper
get front fogs (I have some LaminX for them but atm my fogs are disgusting on the inside and the bolts/screws are corroded so cant the fog out of the surround)

what order should i get them in with my budget?

I'm thinking I get the alloys first because I'm pretty sure my tyres need doing.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Get them in 15, in silver and black (or gold if you must). Much nicer, cheaper, and cheaper replacement rubber. They'll even tighten up the handling and allow you to go lower.

So my silvervisions decided to die and got fed up with the fried eggy-ness of amber bulbs and decided to opt for some Osram diadems! looks nice with the blue CREE reverse light :)

Before:

IMAG0233-1.jpg

After:

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg