ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

RB Clio 182

Look nice mate, you ordered two? You stripped the back out?

I had to mount the curb the other day due to an idiot coming towards me down a one way street :(

Curbed my alloy, snapped my cup splitter, punctured my tyre and bent my track rod, my wheel looked too bad to repair so I've ordered a new one, but then I need to get it refurbed in gold, a new tyre, a track rod and a track rod end, i noticed my CV boot is split too, only replaced it the other week.

Iv ordered all the parts tho now apart from the splitter, its a neat crack so I'm going to try repair it, £130 those lol.

I just need to fit them now, although i havnt got the special tool for the track rod.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Look nice mate, you ordered two? You stripped the back out?

I had to mount the curb the other day due to an idiot coming towards me down a one way street 😧

Curbed my alloy, snapped my cup splitter, punctured my tyre and bent my track rod, my wheel looked too bad to repair so I've ordered a new one, but then I need to get it refurbed in gold, a new tyre, a track rod and a track rod end, i noticed my CV boot is split too, only replaced it the other week.

Iv ordered all the parts tho now apart from the splitter, its a neat crack so I'm going to try repair it, £130 those lol.

I just need to fit them now, although i havnt got the special tool for the track rod.
Ordered two yeah, thought it might look a bit odd with just one. I just care about my passengers too much, in fact I might put a donation pot on the dash that they have to put £1 in after every drive.

That sucks c**k! I bought a viscous fan spanner angle ground in half to change my tri's mate! Can't be more than a tenner on the bay of eeeeeeeeeeees. If you want to borrow mine one time feel free buddy although the amount you spend in fuel getting here might negate the costs of buying one yourself xxxxxxx

Fiesta ST
Haha ace. Did you buy it?
The hat? Of course :cool:

Car is currently sat on my drive as I can't tax it yet. The bloke is waiting for his logbook after a DVLA balls-up and I can't tax it until that gets sent to him :pensive:

Unless there is something in the new Vehicle Tax Laws/Policies that allows me to? I have a new-found hatred for the DVLA...

How come you're getting fixed-back buckets, you going to track it? I fancy me some Trendlines eventually.

RB Clio 182
Yup. With it being cut down you can gain access easily.

Fancy doing it for me mate, and slipping my stretchy boot over my shaft while you're at it(same side)

I'll pay you, it wont be until the end of the week probably when they turn up, or even the weekend.

What's the plan with cruise Dan? I've been without mine since I ditched the bus wheel and it'd starting to do my head in!
Also get booked on for the track time at CSS, it'll be the best bit!

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
The hat? Of course :cool:

Car is currently sat on my drive as I can't tax it yet. The bloke is waiting for his logbook after a DVLA balls-up and I can't tax it until that gets sent to him :pensive:

Unless there is something in the new Vehicle Tax Laws/Policies that allows me to? I have a new-found hatred for the DVLA...

How come you're getting fixed-back buckets, you going to track it? I fancy me some Trendlines eventually.

Nice, glad you bought it. You won't regret it but your wallet might they're so addictive to buy parts for.

Not going to track it I just very rarely have rear passengers and i'm having trouble with these seats with me being thrown around in them. They're comfy, but not supportive at all.

Fancy doing it for me mate, and slipping my stretchy boot over my shaft while you're at it(same side)

I'll pay you, it wont be until the end of the week probably when they turn up, or even the weekend.

Hahaha well when you word it like that how can a guy resist?

When i'm better mate i'll gladly help you. Remember the tracking will be out quite a bit after (even if we measure the threads etc) tolerances and all that.

What's the plan with cruise Dan? I've been without mine since I ditched the bus wheel and it'd starting to do my head in!
Also get booked on for the track time at CSS, it'll be the best bit!

I've just ordered a blanking plate for where the radio controls are on the steering column and i'm going to see if I can get 4 small push to make buttons on there somehow dependant on if it they will fit. Thinking something neat and out of the way could work well.

Yeah going for track time now mate, in the morning. How's things with your car btw?

Ah good stuff about CSS, i'll be going down the day before and camping.
You getting rid of the radio stalk altogether then?
The car is ticking along nicely, got loads of little jobs to do and not finding the time to do them. I've part stripped the rear to get the bike in and out more easily but that has led to the yozza becoming ridiculous, might go see your man for him to whack a silencer/resonator on the straight through pipe.

RB Clio 182
Hahaha well when you word it like that how can a guy resist?

When i'm better mate i'll gladly help you. Remember the tracking will be out quite a bit after (even if we measure the threads etc) tolerances and all that.

No worries mate :)

Just ordered a new bottom ball joint too, might as well fit one while I'm at it.

You not well mate?

I'm going to get the tracking sorted once I have all the parts fitted.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
Ah good stuff about CSS, i'll be going down the day before and camping.
You getting rid of the radio stalk altogether then?
The car is ticking along nicely, got loads of little jobs to do and not finding the time to do them. I've part stripped the rear to get the bike in and out more easily but that has led to the yozza becoming ridiculous, might go see your man for him to whack a silencer/resonator on the straight through pipe.

Same here man, makes sense to convoy it! It's already gone dude, i've got an aftermarket headunit that came with the car when I bought it so now there's a gaping hole there for the time being haha. Are you coming down with the mrs for CSS? I'm bringing my mate matty along for the trip as pretty into cars too. Should be a good laugh especially camping etc!

Glad the car's serving you well man, bet that's unbearable though with the db's!

No worries mate :smile:

Just ordered a new bottom ball joint too, might as well fit one while I'm at it.

You not well mate?

I'm going to get the tracking sorted once I have all the parts fitted.

Definitely makes sense :)

Yeah got a water infection I think that's led to a fever. Feel f**king horrendous and dizzy all the time :( Woke up the past 4 nights and my bed has been soaking full of sweat (not wee) lol

RB Clio 182
Same here man, makes sense to convoy it! It's already gone dude, i've got an aftermarket headunit that came with the car when I bought it so now there's a gaping hole there for the time being haha. Are you coming down with the mrs for CSS? I'm bringing my mate matty along for the trip as pretty into cars too. Should be a good laugh especially camping etc!

Glad the car's serving you well man, bet that's unbearable though with the db's!

Definitely makes sense :)

Yeah got a water infection I think that's led to a fever. Feel f**king horrendous and dizzy all the time :( Woke up the past 4 nights and my bed has been soaking full of sweat (not wee) lol

Get well soon mate, stop rimming sluts arses and I'm sure you will be fine :)

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
I received the wheels and I think i'm in love. Obviously the colour isn't staying but I had to test fit them to see how they're going to fit and I think they look sooooooooo much better, especially as the rears are wider and stick out a bit more. Will be lowering the car more to suit when they're refurbed but here are some pics for now.

Please excuse our green bin. Really need to get rid of that disgusting overspray

17843265633_560c00d429_b.jpg
IMAG0208 by dann2707, on Flickr

18465451271_910edd55e7_b.jpg
IMAG0209 by dann2707, on Flickr

18275934950_9954fe4e09_b.jpg
IMAG0210 by dann2707, on Flickr

18463577615_73e6a2e040_b.jpg
IMAG0212 by dann2707, on Flickr

17842878193_07012a11bc_b.jpg
IMAG0213 by dann2707, on Flickr

Stick out a lot more at the rear :smiley: I didn't fit the left side

17840891184_aeed081d43_b.jpg
IMAG0214 by dann2707, on Flickr

18277293719_2f5f5d9009_b.jpg
IMAG0215 by dann2707, on Flickr

Before

17842794893_ddc5cfc0f1_b.jpg
IMAG0217 by dann2707, on Flickr

After

18463475475_fb550d78fc_b.jpg
IMAG0216 by dann2707, on Flickr

Megane 250
Will look well on the 1.2s!

I got a set im currently respraying for my GTi and I'm a bit gutted that the Clio and 106 don't share the same pcd as I think they'd look great on the 182.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
They're going for refurbishment sometime next week :) and will be getting new tyres too I'm tempted to go for ps3s again at £45 a corner!

Thanks man, will see you there! Just keep your eyes peeled for a short arse

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 5ft 6" so short arses unite!

I'm going to need new tyres sometime soon. Currently on pe2's all round but don't like them, might try the ps3's. 15" tyres price is nice and cheap though. You won't want to go back to standard now!

Seats looks great too. Seen a few people on here with them and for the dough you can't complain.

Battery Nonce

ClioSport Club Member
@dann2707, will you fit these few little bits for me tomorrow mate?
I'll pay you and you can keep my un damaged fan spanner too if you use yours :smile:

It's Monday tomorrow and I work full time :(
I would have said I can do it after but I've got a doctors appointment in the eve (they do late apps on Mondays) can I hold off until the weekend when you can have my full undivided attention mate?

RB Clio 182
It's Monday tomorrow and I work full time :(
I would have said I can do it after but I've got a doctors appointment in the eve (they do late apps on Mondays) can I hold off until the weekend when you can have my full undivided attention mate?

Lol ill let you know mate, I would do it myself but iv only got a scissor jack, plus you have already changed them so it should be a doddle for you:)

My alloy should be here tomorrow too hopefully, then I can go for a blast once the bits are fitted thank foook.