ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Daniels Blue 182.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know Tom :)

This piece of trim arrived yesterday, it's the radio control stalk blank

IMAG0221_zpsxxtwot0n.jpg

I've done some measuring up and ordered 4 of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150996698...49&var=450155245953&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

That I will be fitting to this little piece of plastic which will be my cruise control :D Buttons are going to be nice and tidy and I won't have to drill my steering wheel which is always a bonus.

Fiesta ST
I'm 5ft 6.5" you muppets
.5" :smile:😂

Don't suppose your cruise control ever "didn't work at all"? My speed limiter works, but when I flick it to cruise control, I get the green flash up on the dash but i can't increase/decrease the speed at all - it just says [SET ---]. Just a thought, had a quick look on the forums but didn't see anything (only looked last night!)

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Love the ingenuity, not sure about the actual look of the buttons. Did you not want to use the same kind as you had on the steering wheel?

I was limited as to what buttons I could use due to the size of the blanking plate 😧 had to be very small dia and those were the only ones I could find. They are pretty ugly to be fair but quite hidden when looking from behind the wheel

RB Clio 182
They dont look bad to say they wernt gleaming clean, splitterless ftl :(

Love your steering wheel and gear shifter/knob mate car looks great in person.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
They dont look bad to say they wernt gleaming clean, splitterless ftl 😧

Love your steering wheel and gear shifter/knob mate car looks great in person.

Power of the HTC phone, it's got a million kazillion megapixel camera so makes things look decent haha

Had a drive out to Wakefield today and reset the MPG counter and was really pleased with this! My mum was in the car so I made a concious effort not to drive like a t**t.

18777334941_f0885362ed_b.jpg
IMAG0254 by dann2707, on Flickr

Can't believe that, that's stopping and start journey too not a single bit of motorway but a few long flowing roads.

Also the cruise control buttons are in such a decent place, i'm really happy with them there :smiley:

Also booked in for another track day at Curburough sprint course on the 7th August so that'll be a right laugh with the trials boys again! @debussetti @AdamR @rainbird

Will have my buckets and harnesses in by then hopefully too so i'll obviously be the fastest there, faster than the Cayman and S3 etc etc ;)

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST
Tom's wheels look class!

I just got back from somewhere in the south of Wales. ~42mpg over 550ish miles with some 'very' spirited twisties somewhere in the middle of Wales.

I'm very surprised, expected below 38, either my speedo was broke or my onboard computer is lying to me 😂. Then again most of the journey I was on CC @ 65-70mph from Chester to Teesside.

When are you getting your TD's done and fitted?

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Tom's wheels look class!

I just got back from somewhere in the south of Wales. ~42mpg over 550ish miles with some 'very' spirited twisties somewhere in the middle of Wales.

I'm very surprised, expected below 38, either my speedo was broke or my onboard computer is lying to me 😂. Then again most of the journey I was on CC @ 65-70mph from Chester to Teesside.

When are you getting your TD's done and fitted?

They're decent aren't they! You enjoying your ownership so far? Proper piss myself everytime I see your dp, look proper dopey hahahaha

They'll be done Monday :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:DD:D:D I just need to order tyres for them = £££££££££

Fiesta ST
They're decent aren't they! You enjoying your ownership so far? Proper piss myself everytime I see your dp, look proper dopey hahahaha

They'll be done Monday :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:D:smiley::smiley:D:smiley::smiley: I just need to order tyres for them = £££££££££

I'm not that dopey, honest! Everyone loves a spinny hat though

Absolutely loving the car, few niggles but for the price I paid you expect them. Nothing mechanical, though. Rear passenger seat bases aren't fixed in position and I can't figure out why :unamused:

As for your new tyres, you going for PS3's? Think I saw you post somewhere you can get them for £40 a corner

Also booked in for another track day at Curburough sprint course on the 7th August so that'll be a right laugh with the trials boys again! @debussetti @AdamR @rainbird

Will have my buckets and harnesses in by then hopefully too so i'll obviously be the fastest there, faster than the Cayman and S3 etc etc :wink:

Challenge accepted. You have acquired buckets, I have acquired coilovers. Is this a tech race, because the game is official afoot!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Holy s**t that they look good. Is that grey with silver flecks . very impressive.

Those wheels looks amazing! I'm currently in the process of picking up some team dynamics, love the colour of yours! [emoji106]

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Looks gorgeous! Good choice.

Still think the blue looked better. Lol [emoji14]

Haha cheers dude! You're missing ow from your name, do you shout a lot? :wink:

:grimacing:

Get these on and let me take some half decent pics of it!

edit: they look like exactly the same colour I had my Turinis done in many moons ago at the same place:
6005344995_7399379aeb_b.jpg

My god that was gorgeous, why did you sell up?

And definitely mate, it shouldn't be too long before they're on. Just need to order my tyres - tonights job

Those wheels looks amazing! I'm currently in the process of picking up some team dynamics, love the colour of yours! [emoji106]
Good man, heard they're for winners, are you getting them in 15?

Dan great choice of wheel and colour they look ace!

You will have to give me details of the place etc.

I replied in the other thread so instead,

PIQji.jpg

goats are mad lol

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
My god that was gorgeous, why did you sell up?

And definitely mate, it shouldn't be too long before they're on. Just need to order my tyres - tonights job

It was my pride & joy for 2 years, sold it to buy my house. Was absolutely mint when I sold it. Seen it around a few times recently and it's not been looked after, makes me so sad :(

When I had enough money to play with cars again I bought the mini and I've managed to get that just as mint.

Fiesta ST
You must be wheely happy with them!

They look mint!

PM me where you're getting your tyres from pls :kissingheart: