ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dark Brown 182 Essex, stanford-le-hope

RS 182 (titanium)
i see a red 182 turning off the a127 at wickford about 12:45 this afternoon.. plus im chopping in my 1.2 extreme an getting my 182 tommorow, woop woop, cant wait..

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
i see a red 182 turning off the a127 at wickford about 12:45 this afternoon.. plus im chopping in my 1.2 extreme an getting my 182 tommorow, woop woop, cant wait..

That's what i did a couple of months ago, had a black 1.2 dynamic and upgraded to a silver 182 with cup packs and recaro's. What colour you getting?

Nop i am sure it was A type of brown colour (infernal?) anyhow i am From Stanford-le-hope? oh east Tilbury yeah know it very well although i am never down there! we should meet up one day!

RS 182 (titanium)

That's what i did a couple of months ago, had a black 1.2 dynamic and upgraded to a silver 182 with cup packs and recaro's. What colour you getting?

haha, snap, silver mate.. The car is mint though, it really has been looked after.

Im going mad this morning though, was due to pic the car up at 11am, however i get a call from the dealer saying the covernote that my insurance sent through had the incorrect reg number on it so they couldnt tax the car, so i cant pick it up till thursday now, im itching here as ive been patiently waiting for the day i have a 182, just gonna have to wait that little longer!! Also to top it off, thats now £15 in 2 days on special deliveries, sorry for the rant..

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Prbably Petrol, I reckon that Colour would look Dirty Brown Colour in Dull Light

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Nop i am sure it was A type of brown colour (infernal?) anyhow i am From Stanford-le-hope? oh east Tilbury yeah know it very well although i am never down there! we should meet up one day!

Yep should have a mini meet!

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

haha, snap, silver mate.. The car is mint though, it really has been looked after.

Im going mad this morning though, was due to pic the car up at 11am, however i get a call from the dealer saying the covernote that my insurance sent through had the incorrect reg number on it so they couldnt tax the car, so i cant pick it up till thursday now, im itching here as ive been patiently waiting for the day i have a 182, just gonna have to wait that little longer!! Also to top it off, thats now £15 in 2 days on special deliveries, sorry for the rant..

Thats ok, which dealer did you get 182 from?

RS 182 (titanium)
toomey renault in bas vegas..

Had to go back there really as im loyal like that, also needed to chop and change really as my current finance deal runs out in June..

Was up there today finalising stuff, its all ready for me tomoz now providing my fellow employees pull their fingers out and deliver my covernote tomoz morning..

hopefully have some pics up tomoz and i'll fully introduce meself as a n00b lol

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
That not a bad little dealer realy, when i bought mine (got her private and for a very good deal) but had to get tyre replaced and they done it straight away for me. Checked over a couple of bits aswell which was handy.

RS 182 (titanium)
yeah mate ive never had any issues with them at all.. the previous owner of the 182 im getting were a couple both in their 30's, they must have got a good trade in as they chopped it in for a brand new megane 225 or summin like that..