ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dashboard trim Respray.

Car  LY 182 FF CUPPED
Has anyone got any idea where I can get hold of a close match to Racing Blue in Aerosol form???
Perhaps you have used it before??

I have gone and bought a Ford Matisse Blue from Halfords....which in the shop matches PERFECT!!! got it home rubbed down the bits.....and it looks more Arctic Blue!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Have you ever used Halfords to mix paint???......always sceptical about the quality of the match!

But I suppose I can't do any worse than what i have now.
 
can you not buy it from renault? its expensive but good quality paint.
Halfrauds dont do titanium silver so I've always bought the spray's from renault stealers
 
i need some cans of paint so ill be going in tomorrow and mixing it up,whats your paint code and ill see if we can
 
CANCEL guys....just done a search, found the paint code....see if Halfords can mix me some tomorrow..
 
Back
Top