ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Date for CSS14

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Topped off by a the well known game of Find Dreads and then laugh hysterically at him poisoning the grass.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Going to be organising a stand alone CS camping trip too. I'll wait for dates for CSS14 to come out then I'll arrange it around that and leMans, FCS etc.

It will more likely be at the campsite we used for CSS this year.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
If we are playing (Where's Dave) again I will bring some night vision goggles lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im up for a CS camping weekend! Im
Hoping CSS is a little closer this year..

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Interesting to catch up on this.
Good suggestions.
Mind don't big up the two nights up to much otherwise the level of expectation is great, which leads to disappointment.

Also, no cheese to be wiped on any cars at all this time.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
The actual date for CSS '14 is printed in the CS Calendar, so everyone that's bought one will find out first! :quiet:

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
I need to know asap! Then I can make sure KITT is available and dont have him booked in for any jobs! If anyone with the calendar who knows the date fancies pm'ing me then feel free ;)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I need to know asap! Then I can make sure KITT is available and dont have him booked in for any jobs! If anyone with the calendar who knows the date fancies pm'ing me then feel free ;)

Brilliant! I want a pic with KITT!!!

I need to know a date ASAP too so that my wife doesn't arrange something for that weekend lol

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator

Brilliant! I want a pic with KITT!!!

I need to know a date ASAP too so that my wife doesn't arrange something for that weekend lol

I'll PM you both when the calendar arrives. I think I was one of the first to order it, and Brian said they'd be with us early this week :)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
It's a provisional date so although we don't expect it to, it could be subject to change until the event is officially announced next year.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
The date for TRAX is also in the calendar, and again is provisional as it hasn't been officially announced by them yet.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It was more an open question big man,
but Nik explained that one, no point in making it public until it's been confirmed with the venue.

I think this one's going to the maddest yet,
seeing as the campsite is at the same venue, it'd going to be a mega piss up! lol

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
but Nik explained that one, no point in making it public until it's been confirmed with the venue.

seeing as the campsite is at the same venue, it'd going to be a mega piss up! lol

Hopefully! :) it's the first one I can actually make. Looking forward to it bud!

Mini Cooper S sport

Yes, because I'm going to be there :D

Bank holiday weekend too - 2 nights of drinking anyone?

Can I take this time to say what a wonderful bunch of fellows you all are, and I have the utmost respect for you and trust you won't ziptie my nutsack to a goat or anything along those lines.

In return for not doing this I can offer you all free drifting lessons from the one and only Cal Glock aka McGherkin