ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Day in pictures, Donington Park Mini meet + some night photography

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Had a pretty busy day yesterday. Got a reasonably early start which resulted in me & my housemates giving our cars a clean

Big german tank & my valver
IMG_2331.jpg

V6 just before he started to put on his £80 a tub swissol wax
IMG_2332.jpg

Then went to pick my mate Greg (creggers) up and got to the mini meet at Donington Park services. Had a nice little drive in the country which Greg got on film. I told him to edit out the downshift that I f**ked up before he posts it up :rasp:

The turnout was crap to say the least :rolleyes: but we met Dave & Matt, top blokes:cool:. I didn't take many pics tho :eek: Also met a guy who was coming to buy my spare fan blower called Ash who's got a williams, unfortunately he couldn't bring the willy so came in his van

IMG_2334.jpg

This is dave's 182, doesn't look anything special but I've got mucho respect for what he's done to it. From full on chav-s**te spec :nono: to a very respectable motor :cool:

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

IMG_2337.jpg

We then went for a nice little blast and we learned how cheap tyres affect a cars handling :lol: Dave was quite impressed how my valver went round a roundabout while following & Greg got a video of him attempting to go round 1 quite quick and the result was quite funny, he went round it then turned off the roundabout - his 182 turned in really well - then the colossal understeer happened :eek: almost on full lock & still going in a straight line :rofl:

Then we had to call it a day as I had to go to work :cry: After dropping Greg home, I got back to mine & realised I was running stupidly late :eek: but I managed to do the usual 25 min trip in 15 :evil: so it was all gravy, made it with 5 mins to spare so not late at all :cool:

Since I had a camera with me I decided to have a go at some night photography in the industrial surroundings of where I work.
A few select pictures and the rest should be here http://photobucket.com/16v_paddynightshots

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

I know it's out of focus :eek: but I quite like this picture

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2389.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Lol, I nearly lost that car trying to drift in the wet. Stopped inches from a kerb. Silver suits them so well, lovely.