ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Days work!

lol no we spent hours and hours trying to get the things to jack it up, ended up with 'munchkins' ramps and we couldnt get the clamps off! nightmare...

so the straight through center section waits another day :(

Clio
lol no we spent hours and hours trying to get the things to jack it up, ended up with 'munchkins' ramps and we couldnt get the clamps off! nightmare...

i thought he had it jacked up the other day, what was the problem??

it wasnt high enough, and tbh me and him didnt feel safe under it with just the jack... we got the ramps and got under fine, just everythings rusted up!

we got a 2ton beast of a jack, but still, it just didnt feel right going right under the car to mess with it... even resorted to using my headlights so we could do it in the dark!

Clio
it wasnt high enough, and tbh me and him didnt feel safe under it with just the jack... we got the ramps and got under fine, just everythings rusted up!

we got a 2ton beast of a jack, but still, it just didnt feel right going right under the car to mess with it... even resorted to using my headlights so we could do it in the dark!

not worth it going under with just the jack mate, good lad, heard what this weekends mod is from me jordan??

not worth it going under with just the jack mate, good lad, heard what this weekends mod is from me jordan??

:eek: no??

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Chris's car is pure sex!! You can help me pc it if you like mike ;)

Only saw immi's very briefly when we got lost on the wales run ;) lol

:cool:

can't wait for the pc sesh now matey!

srp'd my bonnet last weekend and it's made a big difference to those small surface scratches.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

fpmsl!!!

that trolley jack was a joke!

when are you trying again? weekend?

taking it to quick fit at 10am today lol

never been any chance the clamp to the cat is coming off, itl need cutting off. same with the back, its solid as a rock

well, we went to about 15 garages lol... no one wanted to do it... when we found one that would, he couldnt only do it later on and i had to go to work so we had to take the car back.... immi may have gone back to get it done i think

epic, shame i didnt bob in, i have stands btw guys if your free 2moro night?

jamie

**EDIT** just re read that he might have to take it in if rusted up lol

jamie

M

mini-valver

Foxy, hack saw the clamp off or hack saw the bolt. Mine was fecked when i cam to fit my Prospeed but if you keep going at it, it'll eventually snap!

yeah... no garages would do it today... so we're gona have another bash at it tommorow... hacksaw is probably the best way