ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DayZ

Aww,s**t, sorry man, I didn't realise you were waiting for me! I'd have gotten a move on if I'd have realised. In answer to your question... No. I died :( Suffered a massive lag spike while crawling past a group of zombies - By the time my connection had caught up my dude was busy getting his face smashed in by zombies. I'm now all the way back down in Elektro.

I'm determined to work my way up there though. Even if Toby and all his gear is gone I'm gonna make it that far north at least once!

Not a 320d
So out of interest did you ever make it there in the end Mike? I got fed up waiting after you said you didnt need my help with blood transfusion anymore lol.

Toby seriously thanks for the stuff, its made me even more paranoid about playing now that i have so much to lose if i die lol :(

Lulz. NP.

Which is why I stashed so much stuff, cant be doing with a 45 minute run to the airfield to get more stuff only to get shot when im up there.

My mates going to give me his CD key so im going to be playing it again later I think. Ill see what gear is left.

Not a 320d
Server is going down on the 27th. Anyone wanting some free s**t, get in touch. I might just leave the server running but itll give you a chance to server hop and get all the gear you want.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Few of my mates have started playing this so thought id give it a shot, currently installing Arma2 on Steam...

My connection is dump so going to take hours!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I dont have a gaming pc... but im gonna upgrade a few bits on mine with your help :rasp:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Im so s**t at this is unbelivable... I cant get near places to find gun or supplies without being spotted then eaten/ shot :(