ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DC5 Hijacked!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If anyone knows about the location of this car and/or it's parts, please contact the seller! I've been looking/drooling over this for a few weeks, then found out that it's been taken whilst on the test drive! :eek:

The car was hijacked from the owner on a test drive, and the car is currently still missing. :mad:

Shocking stuff.

If you have any info, please contact Chris Foster on the mobile number shown on the advert. This is also posted on ITR-DC5 forum.

Reg Number HS51 XDL. :dapprove:

Link to PH advert.

657694-1.jpg

657694-5.jpg

657694-7.jpg

657694-8.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I just noticed his phone was in the car too. So please contact by email if you know anything.

Feel for the guy. This was jacked a few weeks ago afaik.

Would insurance pay out in this situation?

If so, no real loss, he was selling the car anyway.

Tangoed Works
Feel for the guy. This was jacked a few weeks ago afaik.

Would insurance pay out in this situation?

If so, no real loss, he was selling the car anyway.

yeah but he ' ll lose his ncd and pay through the arse next time around

1 Series Coupe
I'll keep an eye out. It's probably been nicked for parts though. Probs fully stripped down by now! :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Doubt he'll get that back. A m8 at work had his red DC2 stolen in pretty much the same circumstances. Had it up for sale, test pilot comes along - knife to thoat - car long gone.

He never did hear anything of the car again. :(

Really feel for the guy with the DC5. Poor sod.

D.

C

clvs2222

theres one of them screamin about my place recently. know where it is soo ill take a look at the number plate when i go past it next.

B

Brown.

ad of used that flare ....right in the c***s face.....evil b'stards....must of been horrible for the poor guy

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I shall keep an eye out, but i don't think i'd be able to keep up if i saw it.

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Awful :(

So glad i have a DC2 though!!

You never hear of DC2's getting stolen, people just dont know a lot about them

Did it have a tracker on it etc ?
theres one of them screamin about my place recently. know where it is soo ill take a look at the number plate when i go past it next.
If they have kept it the chances are it'll be on false plates now.

The likelyhood is that it's been stripped. Unless they've just parked it up somewhere.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Gutted, thats harsh:(

No mention of it being fitted with a tracker in the thread-wonder why the owner never installed one?

Clio Dynamique DCI (80)
Damn! I know that guy! How annoying is that :( Will keep my eyes open this way but as has already been said id imagine its been stripped by now.

Lee.