ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

decided to freshen up my calipers...

2002 172
after never having painted calipers before i decided that i would have painted calipers for the first time. so i decided to go a bit different to everyone else and did them this colour...

DSC00213.jpg

opinions? i think they look quite cool personally. not something you see everyday :)

2002 172
lol nope, plastikote flourescent orange. went on really well after all the calipers were primed. did'nt take long to dry neither but my brakes were already warm as i had just been for a spirited drive. love it :)

2002 172
nothing else on the car is orange, but i may powder coat the rear beam and subframe orange.

what decals would you suggest? was thinking of renault sport but i guess it may have been done to death?

RenaultSport 172.
why not do the bullets black with the same orange writing?

would tye it in alot better :)

2002 172
i was an idiot and didnt mask my disks, though all wore off later. very easy to do i just advise to get the brakes hot first so drying time is cut down. just make sure you clean them really well first then rub them down and clean them again/. achieves good finish results like mine, except you cant really see the finish :(