ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailers in Blackburn

Suzuki Ignis
My sister decide to try to squeeze through a gap that wasnt big enough for her car, its only a Ka ffs lol. She clipped a punto and her mirror has rubbed down the rear quarter panel leaving a lovely black mark.

The punto is going to a garage next week for some separate work so I asked them to just ask the garage to buff it off with a PC, but if they wont do that or decide to respray it, which it doesn't need, and try to charge a ridiculous price, is there anyone in the Blackburn are that fancies coming out and doing it?

Bit it cash monies in it for you too.

20100316.jpg

It was slightly coming off on the edges when I rubbed it but the middle bits were a bit stubborn. Hopefully just need a couple of pass' over it.

Suzuki Ignis
Oh, really?

Feel a bit awkward going back round, looking like I know it all, when I said to get the garage to do it lol

CS meet at this girls house? We can analyse paint depth and things.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mate you could sort that yourself, honestly.

Buy some 3000 grit wet and dry - Rub it down using plenty of water. The paint will then go dull. Then all you need to do is apply some abrahsive polish - Megs scratch X is probably best by hand. Will cost you about £10 and about 20 mins.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
There is a guide in the guides section on the above with pictures if your confused...

Called scratch removal by hand IIRC. ( I know its not a scratch but same principle)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Has that actually scratched the paint at all? It looks like it's just left a deposit of black plastic on top of the paint, similar to if you were to scuff your shoe on a wooden floor or something. I'd just give Jamie or Luke a couple of quid if you're not happy trying to get rid of it yourself bud.

Suzuki Ignis
Sack travelling to bolton! LOL :rasp:

You wouldnt have to go Bolton as its in Blackburn ;)

Ive just fb'd this girl and it turns out its someone I had a flirt with at an ex's party haha. Shes a bit of a minx tbh. I reckon it will be cool.

Nimbus Megane R26
sorry to hijack the thread but the mention of jamie reminded me. Anyone seen/heard from him? Been trying to get in touch via text but if somebody could pm me his new number or pm me his email that would be brilliant thanks.

Mini Cooper S
Can I come? I was the first to post....

Please PM post code for sat nav. I'll bring my tar remover and machine polisher too.