ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Right, trying to decide between the das6 v2 and the das6 Pro.

Will I notice/need the extra bit of power from the Pro?

sold out now

The das pro plus is £159. Which looks like a good alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Rupes machines eclipse DAS ones.

I’ve got the Bigfoot mini and it’s a great bit of kit. I’ll certainly invest in the Bigfoot when funds allow.

Reactions: MLB

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't that a mk3 though?

This was the 'old' mk2 that was on sale. Nothing wrong with that though, still a great deal.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone used the Shinemate EX605? Bought this yesterday while the 15% on CYC was on to replace my old Das 6 I sold. Reviews seem good, just didn't know if anyone on here has used them.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Used their rotary which was good. Power seems a little lower at 500 (750 max??).

how come you didn’t go for another das but the pro version as I think you had the base model?

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Used their rotary which was good. Power seems a little lower at 500 (750 max??).

how come you didn’t go for another das but the pro version as I think you had the base model?

I have the smaller 603 and like it, and it felt smoother and quieter than my old das, so I took a punt on this. I was eyeing up the pro also, so it was a 50/50 but reviews read good on this.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Bought a few bottles of these while on offer, after reading good reviews. Direct from Infinity Wax website.

Screenshot_20201127-121753_Samsung Internet.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Bought a few bottles of these while on offer, after reading good reviews. Direct from Infinity Wax website.

View attachment 1507961

I hope you bought one bottle, but on the tick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

View attachment 1507961

Another to try lol

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Seeing as though I'll be getting a DA now, I've started to look at other little bits I may need to compliment it.

Are people using IPA or panel wipe after polishing and before putting the protection on? Seen a lot of good comments about not wasting money on fancy stuff and just getting U-Pol panel wipe?

MLB

ClioSport Club Member

View attachment 1507961

Thanks for your post, I would've totally forgot to order some for myself, got 5 liters this time, brilliant stuff!

Also sneaked in the qdx detailer, looks interesting.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
What snowfoam bottles are people using?

Looking at getting one soon. I have a quick release stubby gun that it'll be hooked on to.

Will order some Bilt Hamber snow foam when I do.