ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
i use this one

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Matt, whats the difference from that and the slighter cheaper one? Bottle design?

This one:

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
is this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DKYBK0C/?tag=cliospnet01-21

the same as this, just a new label

Clio 2.0 138hp
What snowfoam bottles are people using?

Looking at getting one soon. I have a quick release stubby gun that it'll be hooked on to.

Will order some Bilt Hamber snow foam when I do.

I have the mtm pf22, its more expensive than most but really is better quality. Cant fault it one bit. I would recommend getting a 1.1mm oriface is using it with a domestic pressure washer. Helps make the foam thicker which stops it running off so fast.

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Matt, whats the difference from that and the slighter cheaper one? Bottle design?

This one:

yeah bottle design and the screw cap is brass in the dearer one, and i think PA is a decent brand so ive read lol

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

This one:

I've had their one like that for 10 years and it's still going strong.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I've got this. Does the job, autofoam is a great cleaner but doesnt look like shaving foam.
Big thread on DW that it potentially strips LSP.

These big bottles do seem a bit too big which is a pain.Not sure j could justify £££ on a fancy lance

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
they have the smaller one

I’ve got that one. It’s brilliant for smaller panels and also great to use for wet sanding with Carpro sanding pads. As has been said though, it would be a chore to do a whole car with it.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Attachments

• 20201201_174144.jpg
    20201201_174144.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
How good is Autosmart Brisk.....
The picture of the may is dry by the way.

Attachments

• 20201202_154254.jpg
    20201202_154254.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 48
  • 20201202_154305.jpg
    20201202_154305.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 45
  • 20201202_154326.jpg
    20201202_154326.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
  Clio 2.0 138hp
Anyone interested in buying my das-6 v2
Bought it at the start of lockdown but have since bought another one that gets more use.
Ill be listing it on eBay if anyone is interested

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Haven't but griots make some good stuff. If you fancy another find the Adams one, it's a good product.

Have you tried the rapid detailer I recommended?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers. I was going to try it but never got round to it.
Someone else has mentioned the adams one if durability isn’t high up the list, which it isn’t.

Optimum car wax seems to be rated too.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Bought a bottle of Sonax BSD and used it last night. Makes the paint exceptionally slick. Cant comment on beading yet but it wont be long knowing the weather. Looks great on the car for how easy it is to apply and buff