ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
not heard anything about mine yet. my carchem box is arriving this morning though so thats a win.

Was tempted to keep the box a secret but couldnt resist. If I get the same as that ill be buzzing. Nothing I wont use there

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
What car chem, the iron stuff?
nah, the 5 x 100ml sampler box. Was £10 plus P&P. Ordered that, next day the IW mystery box was on offer so bought that too. RIP my bank.

In the carchem box ive got prewash/snowfoam, 1900:1, super suds, waterspot remover (dont need it often but 100ml lasts ages) & refresh odour eliminator for when I shart myself

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Was tempted but will wait for their shampoo, its on offer next time around.

Probably should have bought the iron remover, even just for work too.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Was tempted but will wait for their shampoo, its on offer next time around.

Probably should have bought the iron remover, even just for work too.
Yeah, I saw that on DW. Was me who posted asking them for it 🤣

Im glad ive got that sampler box coming. Dont wanna commit to a 5L if it isnt what I need. Especially considering 5L of 1900 will last about 20 years

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
See i was going to suggest that instead of buying 5 litres of anything maybe go halves for 2.5 litres. But maybe after postage it wouldnt be worth it?!?

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
See i was going to suggest that instead of buying 5 litres of anything maybe go halves for 2.5 litres. But maybe after postage it wouldnt be worth it?!?
its a good idea but postage is madness tbf. I know ill get through 5L eventually as I tend to do quite a few cars. Surely you do aswell at work?

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
ffs. Missed the autosmart man the other day and was meant to grab some of that smelly spray stuff.

We dont even sell cars but he stops at the garage across the road and always sees me peeking out my window at him like a smack addict spotting his dealer

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
just had to google what that is. I tend to just use bodywork soap on mine as my wheels are coated. Then again, never really used a dedicated wheel shampoo. Used to go to the megs ultimate which was really good. Why is smart wheels so good?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
This stuff is way worse. Sprayed and the wind said, unlucky!!!
Face stung like fook

Screenshot_20210924_113834_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha. How much was red7. Think it shot up in price last time i asked. Its not as good as bh. obviously cheaper though.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Ha ha. How much was red7. Think it shot up in price last time i asked. Its not as good as bh. obviously cheaper though.
i bought it bloody ages ago so dont quote me on this. I wanna say £35 for a 5L?

Yeah, BH is the tits apparently but its also top dollar. Must have much more of that reactant in it than the others. Still better than the piss water from EZ 🤣

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
just had to google what that is. I tend to just use bodywork soap on mine as my wheels are coated. Then again, never really used a dedicated wheel shampoo. Used to go to the megs ultimate which was really good. Why is smart wheels so good?

In a spray bottle it works really well and it's cheap...

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
In a spray bottle it works really well and it's cheap...
got some Geo Gel from EZ which is heavily alkaline. Great for tyres and I just dowse wheels I dont care about. Seems to work well.

Ill have a look when the Autosmart man (aka my smack dealer) comes around next