ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
f**k. looks like im another £30 down....

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
29FBA682-9E3F-4522-B8A5-651DA7A21E43.jpeg

This is either going to smell really nice or terrible. 😂

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
im a sucker for a mystery box. Being IW, all the stuff will be decent too. Cant grumble even if I get bits I dont want that badly.

No Shipping till 28th tho so ill have forgotten I ordered it by then

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ah. You have to pay monthly or yearly to flog stuff.

Car chem are doing their iron detox for £25 delivered if anyone's a member etc.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
That Infinity Wax box is very tempting for the price. I need some more tyre stuff so that would defo get used.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really trying not to buy the box, would love to try the wax but would also like to try the new Gyeon wax and actually would like to finally try the new style autoglym HD wax.

And with a baby due in six weeks realistically I won't be doing much detailing next couple of months anyway haha.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Soooo, by chance my wife asked what I wanted for Christmas.. Might find a mystery box under the tree this year.

Reactions: riz
  Fiesta ST-2
I went for this too.

MD10 - 10% discount code works.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the clio a wash tonight. Used Carpro reset again and think I prefer it over my usual BH auto wash. It seems to be more soapy and has a nice soft smell to it.

Used rapid detailer for a drying aid. Another product recommended on here that I've bought and now love. Makes drying easy and gives a nice slick look.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Someone on Facebook got theirs delivered. I'll be well happy if I get the same.

Don't click the spoiler if you want to keep it a secret until you receive yours!

Screenshot_20210923_214047_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Last edited: