ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Not a 320d
f**k me just reading through that DW thread where KDS are hiring.

Did Kelly only learn to write last year or something? His grammar is shocking.

I'd love to be able to try it...

Out of stock thanks to someone......

Alright alright, twasn't my fault Tesco's offer came to an end!

I know but lets say a brand new pot came into my possession FOC ....

Flol, did you ever get a response on that "free" bottle?

It's probably a little better than rimmers wax special formula. You'll get better protection just using neat C2 on bare paint

Tempted to use AF Tripple and then C2V3 on the wheels as well, seems to have done wonders on the paint work. Not bad for a shitty street detail with some Halfrauds products!

vedy3uju.jpg

a2y6apy8.jpg

2 recent favourites. 2nd one was on a nice Frs...

Utterly disgraceful. They should be brought up. Might have a look for the threads and comment.

It's why I barely frequent DW.

Yarp.

Used my C2V3 yesterday.

Wiped down the car with IPA a few times first to remove the sonax.

So far I like it but beading is what i am really interested in.

Likewise, mightily impressed by the Tripple I used underneath!

Surely if you want beading you buy Dodo Juice? Although V3 is very good it's still a nano sealant.

Is that a bad thing?

f**k me just reading through that DW thread where KDS are hiring.

Did Kelly only learn to write last year or something? His grammar is shocking.

Flol.

CHIPSTYLEMULTIQUOTEWIN!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol just read through that thread! Lots of bum licking as expected, then Toby swaggers in lol

Not a 320d
Honestly mate I dont give a s**t about that website.

This is DW summed up nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. He sprayed what were supposed to be bare carbon fibre areas the exterior red. When quizzed, Kelly got quite defensive and said something about it being a customer request... BS.

GTD, Lupo
Just a quick one guys, i asked ages ago but never followed it up. Where is the best place to pick up buckets with lids. Dont really fancy paying £20+ just because they come with some stickers.

I meant to ask this, Gorms. There is a thread somewhere with really cheap buckets from Wickes or something...?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My Chem guys ones came from Chem guys UK with lids for about £12 delivered.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Pat it dry rather than drag the towel over the paint work, spray the car with quick detailer too before you start drying.

Not a 320d
Those yellow ones from Polished Bliss or I4 Detailing are pretty much the best.

Ive said it a hundred times but you need to maintain the towels better than you do the car. I keep mine in a plastic box and wash in the washer after every use WITHOUT detergent.

Waffle towels will butcher your paint if you wipe dry also.

Those yellow ones from Polished Bliss or I4 Detailing are pretty much the best.

Ive said it a hundred times but you need to maintain the towels better than you do the car. I keep mine in a plastic box and wash in the washer after every use WITHOUT detergent.

Waffle towels will butcher your paint if you wipe dry also.

SUCH A LITTLE TARD. It's without softener or machine drying that f**ks them, not the detergent. x