ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Chat & Questions Thread

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Anyone tried the Graphine spray from the IW mystery box? Tried it last night over Project X and it was a total b*****d to remove. Left it on for 3 mins absolute max

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
From what i've seen of Synergy Lite, it looks really easy wipe on in crosshatch pattern and then remove with a short pile cloth.

Ordered some myself to try.
Thats what I did. applied it like any other ceramic coating but I found removal to be a bit touch and go. Thinking I left it too long tbh

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I’d asked a few weeks back about baked on brake dust and finally got round to ordering the eBay acid people recommended.

Thus was them after being washed normally:
B05A2BEE-3BE0-4A55-96B3-1D11FFCEEB39.jpeg

And after one blast of acid cleaner:
7E82489E-D7A2-4CE4-807B-2CB95138C8A1.jpeg

The difference is unreal! That was a quick effort using a paint brush. There’s still a couple of tiny spots but they should come off with another application and a decent wheel brush. I might have to take them off and do them properly now.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
holy s**t thats some transformation. Wish I had known about this on my old clio wheels. Went through 3 litres of fallout remover trying to get them back. f**king gloss black....

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
and 100% goggles or glasses too. You're one wind gust away from a glass eye with that s**t

I second that. I diluted it 40/60 with water and even then the fumes were bad. You’d end up being able to smell colours without a mask on. Also learnt very very quickly that gloves are needed too 🔥😂

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Not sure if I have mentioned but this is the best glass cleaner hands down and it's seriously cheap.

I know it's perfect as I clean my bathroom mirror in it and not a streak anywhere!!

Their mould remover is magic for grouting too, dissolves all the black stuff instantly.

Attachments

• 20211016_181804.jpg
    20211016_181804.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
  • 20211016_182210.jpg
    20211016_182210.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 44

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Best snow foam out there atm? Been using AF for a while and doesn’t seem to have any actual cleaning power.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if I have mentioned but this is the best glass cleaner hands down and it's seriously cheap.

I know it's perfect as I clean my bathroom mirror in it and not a streak anywhere!!

Their mould remover is magic for grouting too, dissolves all the black stuff instantly.

I use nilglass after seeing it recommended on detailing world a while back and really rate that and it's even cheaper afaik. Better than the Gtechniq stuff I had beforehand too which was probably triple the price.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
im torn on snowfoams atm. BH used to be perfect for me but it absolutely destroyed my expensive Polish Angel LSP (acrylic based). Now I tend to use whatever is PH neutral.

Hxrry

so-wax.com
ClioSport Trader
If anyone needs seriously strong wheel acid, drop me a DM and I'll try my best to help out. It's too strong to list on the website as I cba with all the rules I'd need to follow seeing as it's so strong. :rolleyes: Will clean anything, just don't breath it in :ROFLMAO: It just dissolves dirt as you can see... It's a yellow fallout remover

Screenshot 2021-10-18 at 14.20.13.png