ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailingworld is down for a while

As title, thought i would let you know as i know some of you frequent the forum, it went down this morning due to server/ provider issues, hopefully it will be back up soon, One & One say it could be 6hrs to 2 days !!!, if you know anyone who uses DW let them know for me :D

thx

shaun

thanks for the info shaun,on that note and i did post on dw, do you know any one who is in the south west who would detail a 106 gti fo me ?

i have tried rich and mark but they are booked up etc.

Lee

BMW M2C
Spotted one of your members the other day Shaun.

A Trophy at Renault Brum with a detailing world sticker in the side window.

lee, thats good, cant think who it was though ?, hope you dont mind me posting this on here, but it saves people asking or worrying

justin, when you say south west, were exactly ?

Justin-172 said:
thanks for the info shaun,on that note and i did post on dw, do you know any one who is in the south west who would detail a 106 gti fo me ?

i have tried rich and mark but they are booked up etc.
Try gary at refined reflections on 07738965178

182_blue said:
lee, thats good, cant think who it was though ?, hope you dont mind me posting this on here, but it saves people asking or worrying

justin, when you say south west, were exactly ?

BRISTOL, SHAUN