ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diesel 182 Exhaust??

Hey people,

I'm currently driving a 1.5 DCI (52 plate) due to a 60 mile trip per day to work the the mpg is doing me well !

Looking at the 182 i love the dual exhaust, Is it possible to change the rear bumper and exhaust just be swapping them over? will it cause any issue? I'm under the impression diesels use the exhuast in a number of different ways compared to a petrol, any potential issue i might occur (mot/emissions?)

On another note, if anyone has any suggestions to stop it sounding like a tractor that would be helpful !

Regards

Johnny

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You'll need a replica exhaust that goes around the wheel well. 182s don't have a wheel well so the exhaust goes straight through the middle of the car.

but the bumper can be changed easy enough

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
K-Tec sell a 182 style exhaust for non Sport ph2's, no idea if it'll work on a DCi though.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1724&appid=4

ktecp391.jpg

Edit : Just seen you have a Mk3, so probably not.