ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference Between PH2 172 and 182 Top Inlet???

C3 Picasso Beast
Basically I've got three sets of inlets that I assumed would fit a PH2 172 or a 182 (long story!!). However I've just been informed there's a difference?? What's the difference then and how do I tell if my inlets are for a 172 or a 182???

Thanks

:eek:

C3 Picasso Beast
That's what I thought but looking at the inlets I've got I can see a difference with one of them and that one to my knowledge shouldn't be for a PH1!!

C3 Picasso Beast
Below are two of the inlets with the differences I can see circled on the blue one. Looking at my own car in the dark with a torch I'm guessing the blue one is a 182 and I'm hoping the black one is a PH2 172???

Another difference I haven't circled is the hole to the right of where the coil pack sits!

8250974324_5e0fdf347b_z.png

8250976442_e0832eab12_z.png

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
They are the same, only the ph1 differs

incorrect.

The extra pipe from the 182 plenum is for the carbon canister vac pipe to attach to. There is also a difference in the way the plenum sits on top of the rocker cover where the bolts go

C3 Picasso Beast
There is also a difference in the way the plenum sits on top of the rocker cover where the bolts go

Because of the bit I've circled at the top as the black one is different there too??

Also am I right in guessing that the other bit I've circled is a date stamp??

8251020030_d8c275db9f_z.png