ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Difference between taking out a contract at O2/Vodafone with CPWH or P4U?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
The prices are all the same so what is the difference between taking them out? I don't see how carphone warehouse etc could make money from it otherwise if the costs are the same?

Reason I ask is I just tried to get an iphone 4 on contract at Vodafone but they have none, so was debating going to phones 4 u or somewhere.

I would always go direct personally, use it as an argument that they are the same price and put that same question to them.

1.5dci
i've found deals witonline before on o2 and then rang o2 direct and they matched it with none of the silly cashback mess i'd have needed to do with the other deal!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
CPW get commission from O2/Voda etc for each contract.

I prefer CPW as the phones are unlocked (not sure on iPhones) and don't have any branded crap on them. Same phone whatever the contract. Only the very very cheap phones are locked. They usually have more general offers going, and it's easier to change contracts normally.