ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ding Dong Turbines!

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
To pull them off it needs to uber low! nice to see something different though nice work

Weeman sucks ****
turbs are the way forward

DSC01679.gif

ratout.gif

Not for me, for a mk2 to pull them off it would need to be slammed and a combination of different colour possbily part polished part painted and perhaps lose the centre caps too. That ride height rolling bone stock silver with caps they just look like wheel trims.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
have to agree with the majority on this one doesnt suit it at all, again if was really low might be different but not overly a fan of them anyways, plus i dont like the mk1 back lights

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Strange looking car you got there mate! Think slamming it would help it out a lot.

If you took the RS badges off and stuck 1.2 bullets on it it might look like a normal Clio but I'm guessing that's not the look you're going for? Lol.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Looks like an odd campus from the side. Not my cuppa, PH1 rear lights? hmm.

Whatever makes you happy though :) Glad you like it!

Never above 25mpg
Cheers all again!

Lowering is definitley next on the cards!

Car handles alot better though even if I do only do alot of fast road driving.

Only thing I've considered is putting the PH2 rear lights back on but we'll see :)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
hurry up get your springs being it to moi and i will fit em, whats with the ph1 lights dog?

Never above 25mpg
Would you fit coilies for the same price Ali Bubba? ;)

PH1 lights might go the next day off I do have.

Never above 25mpg
Fail content of binlid wheels and PH1 lights need removed. What were you thinking? :slap:

LOL, thread bumpage!

I've got some coilies that need fitting now and I'm still contemplating the rear lights ;)

I'm in anticipation for the drop ;)

120d M Sport
Still don't see it working tbh. Modding to look 'different' usually looks tripe.

Coilovers fitted, with standard wheels and original lights on the other hand...:cool:

Never above 25mpg
Still don't see it working tbh. Modding to look 'different' usually looks tripe.

Coilovers fitted, with standard wheels and original lights on the other hand...:cool:

But being the same didn't interest me either, plus I needed some new rubber for my 16s.

tintturb.jpg

Edited with tinted plate! Forgot I painted the front badge Monaco too.

I'm not a turini fan and I'm not into bling! I was half tempted by some polished D90s although I've got these now!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looks nice bud, should of done what i did with the Ph2 lights rather than the ph1's

S23

The Cleee-O
Looking swish man! I like it a lot. Will look sooooo gud when decked to the floor too though :rasp: