ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty Ph1 in the Snow

SQ5
Hadn't taken any photos in a while so went out with the camera. Its looking a bit ratty at the moment as its being used for the winter. Now on the countdown for FCS10 so a lot of changes happening to it over the course of the next few months :)

3Large.jpg

2Large.jpg

1Large.jpg

C+C Welcome as always ;)

SQ5
Was getting worried all the Ph1 love had gone!

Yea they were fluorescent yellow, but brake dust turned them dark fluorescent green, and the rears have been cleaned by the salty roads!

e91 330d/type r mini
cant believe you still got the tie wrap on your wing and bumper :), looking good regardless mate. hows the cage fitting going? does the cage fit without cutting the dash out or can you have it through the dash aswell?

SQ5
cant believe you still got the tie wrap on your wing and bumper :), looking good regardless mate. hows the cage fitting going? does the cage fit without cutting the dash out or can you have it through the dash aswell?

Not even tried it yet mate. Some things have come up about the car being sprayed so its not needing to be done yet. Will be trial fitting it Saturday hopefully! I will let you know, I think you can still keep the dash but mine will probably be going :D

Thats not snow?! Looks like frost ;)

Its a thin sprinkling of snow :eek: lol!

Barge
LOL, it's not snow. It's like Delia's been round with a rather large sieve and some icing sugar.

<3 it.

alien green rs133
i love the fact this car is almost as pikey as mine :D

dan you deserve a hi-5 for them window switches, i still cant believe it.

(ohh fcuk i have just remembered that car wash bear ROFFLE)

SQ5
The car is very pikey! The window switched are a perma-temp fix, they may get moved lol! I saw the bear again when I went back for mapping haha!

e91 330d/type r mini
Not even tried it yet mate. Some things have come up about the car being sprayed so its not needing to be done yet. Will be trial fitting it Saturday hopefully! I will let you know, I think you can still keep the dash but mine will probably be going :D

ah good let me know how you get on mate, i want to try keep my dash in and try doing something similar to what i did in my old hybrid which i think looked quite tidy.
like this
Photo080.jpg

e91 330d/type r mini
oops i was meant to sort that wasnt i :(
wasnt to bad for an old bus, i still have another mk1 valver stashed away :) i might have to build another as i miss the hybrid loads

SQ5
Put the F4R lump in it :D

They are bringing a pallet so you may just gave to put it on and wrap it!

e91 330d/type r mini
well if i can get the piece of german shite m3 off my bloody drive i will get down there and help get it sorted :)
hmm i have a spare f4r engine that only needs 2 valves, no stop it now your giving me bad ideas lol

SQ5
Have you actually posted up any engine bay shots yet Danny?

No lol, its a fake intercooler on the front really ;) haha!

Just waiting to get it all tidied up under there really and cold weather isn't helping getting it done!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Cool, if your going for the shiny look i may have my polished ph1 inlet available by the next ea rr day.