ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY False floor boot build, not 56K friendly

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
id use 12mm. 6 is too flexible and flimsy. I do boot builds and car audio installs for a living :)

If only you wernt so far away :dapprove: out of curiosity how much would u charge for something like this guys?

Mk2 172
If only you wernt so far away :dapprove: out of curiosity how much would u charge for something like this guys?

i would have to price it up tbh.
however using fibreglass to make the subbox is not a great idea as it isnt really solid enough(i know someone will say it is but anyway) and will crack over time.
We would make an mdf box that fits inside the wheel well. this may mean that the boot floor may stand up a tiny bit more but will mean much better environment for subwoofer and will tonally sound better and overall will give u more output etc. The build hes done looks nice tho. Good work and good to see someone doing a nice clean and tiny, uncomplicated install

'02 Clio Sport 172
Now with added net..

photo-13.jpg

Still working on protecting the sub/amp though :S

Clio Dynamique Noir
Helloo...sorry to bring up a VERY old thread but I did a search as I want to do this to my car too! Just wondered if you could give me any advice or tips on it? Looks really smart what you have done! Thanks!