ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIY Touch Up? *PICS*

When i first bought my clio (2years ago) i had it fully colour coded, now the paint has started bubbling and flaking off quite badly. See pics below!

I was just wondering if it would be possible to get the colour mixed up in a spray can, mask off the areas, and spray up the bad bits. Id obviously try and use and abrasive like t-cut to match the colours as best as possible.

Any reasons why i cant? Or any advice would be great. Cheers.

Photo-0248.jpg

Photo-0247.jpg

Photo-0246.jpg

black kro said:
sell the plate to an X5 owner (£1K), have it re-done properly wiv money left!

Lol, i was actually offered 2k for it in a petrol station by a guy in an X5. Said no without even thinking about it. I couldnt sell it now, its part of me!

That said if someone offered me 10k and a go on jakki degg i could be persuaded. LOL.

ST
Not seen you on here for a while matey....i remember pics of your dynamique, down 60mm on katana's looked spot on!! IIRC you had a ktec ram induction kit on there too??

Alan said:
Not seen you on here for a while matey....i remember pics of your dynamique, down 60mm on katana's looked spot on!! IIRC you had a ktec ram induction kit on there too??

Wow, what a memory! Dead right! Ive been about, just havent posted for a while!!

Well, i put the car up for sale and had no luck so decided i was gonna p/x it once i found something i liked. I started putting it back to standard (sold the wheels!!) and then decided i couldnt sell it. LOL. So now im running -60mm on 14" steelies! Have also added a full pro speed system with a de-cat since ive been gone. Gotta get me some new wheels!!