ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY Touch Up? *PICS*

When i first bought my clio (2years ago) i had it fully colour coded, now the paint has started bubbling and flaking off quite badly. See pics below!

I was just wondering if it would be possible to get the colour mixed up in a spray can, mask off the areas, and spray up the bad bits. Id obviously try and use and abrasive like t-cut to match the colours as best as possible.

Any reasons why i cant? Or any advice would be great. Cheers.

Photo-0248.jpg

Photo-0247.jpg

Photo-0246.jpg

black kro said:
sell the plate to an X5 owner (£1K), have it re-done properly wiv money left!

Lol, i was actually offered 2k for it in a petrol station by a guy in an X5. Said no without even thinking about it. I couldnt sell it now, its part of me!

That said if someone offered me 10k and a go on jakki degg i could be persuaded. LOL.

ST
Not seen you on here for a while matey....i remember pics of your dynamique, down 60mm on katana's looked spot on!! IIRC you had a ktec ram induction kit on there too??

Alan said:
Not seen you on here for a while matey....i remember pics of your dynamique, down 60mm on katana's looked spot on!! IIRC you had a ktec ram induction kit on there too??

Wow, what a memory! Dead right! Ive been about, just havent posted for a while!!

Well, i put the car up for sale and had no luck so decided i was gonna p/x it once i found something i liked. I started putting it back to standard (sold the wheels!!) and then decided i couldnt sell it. LOL. So now im running -60mm on 14" steelies! Have also added a full pro speed system with a de-cat since ive been gone. Gotta get me some new wheels!!