ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJRoberts/DannyR Ph1 172 Supercharged Fast Road/Track ****

SQ5
Yea, the car is still running lean. Every sensor has been checked and changed, ecu has been swapped, everything has been tested and still running lean :( Paul is actually stumped! Last thing I knew he was taking loom off his car and testing it on mine as he reckons the loom may have a break somewhere.

White Evo V
Not what you want to hear!! especially with a new engine in too! Hopefully he'll sort it! prob something stupid! Its not looking good for sat then!! :(

SQ5
Taken loom off and belled out every cable, no breaks :( Putting a new loom on tomorrow to see if it solves problem

e91 330d/type r mini
yeah all my sensors have been off and on your car and my ecu, its fookin strange mate:S paul is a legend with electrics and even he is baffled :( trust me though HE WILL FIND THE PROBLEM :)

340i
Strange!!! These things always turn out to be something really simple

Hopefully it will be sorted for Saturday ;)

SQ5
By the sounds of things it does seem like one of them tiny little faults that take an age to find out the problem! I don't believe I've got Paul completely puzzled anyway, so he must be able to get it done :) Just time consuming!

If its not done Saturday you'll all be seeing my car before me :(

e91 330d/type r mini
By the sounds of things it does seem like one of them tiny little faults that take an age to find out the problem! I don't believe I've got Paul completely puzzled anyway, so he must be able to get it done :) Just time consuming!

If its not done Saturday you'll all be seeing my car before me :(
have faith, he will get it done matey :)

SQ5
I have faith, just Saturday is starting to look more unlikely :( I guess he has up until Thursday to find the problem then the next day mapping! Fingers crossed anyway :D

e91 330d/type r mini
I have faith, just Saturday is starting to look more unlikely :( I guess he has up until Thursday to find the problem then the next day mapping! Fingers crossed anyway :D
if its not running properly i will rob your charger for the weekend lol only joking. tbh honest theres not alot more he can try so its got to be getting close, its definately a wierd one matey. your quite lucky as hes pretty quiet this week so hes getting plenty of time on it :)

SQ5
Paul, What are you doing on here? You have a poorly car to look at ;) lol!

Its not sorted yet, problem must be something stupid though as so much has been checked!

Bumder With A Buffer
Have you checked the flux capacitor??? Do you have enough plutonium??? You need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity :) ;)

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Have you checked the flux capacitor??? Do you have enough plutonium??? You need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity :) ;)

Checked that too yeah.

LOL

If i dont have news by the end of today i will be surprised!

SQ5
Yes Gregg your correct :) Although there has been bad news after that FB status lol!

The good news is that its running and mapped, although only to 190/160. The restrictor in place is too small, but I need the car back so going to get it tomorrow and then take it back in a couple of weeks to get a different restrictor in.

Gregg - If you speak to Tim get him to call me ASAP!

v6
Yes Gregg your correct :) Although there has been bad news after that FB status lol!

The good news is that its running and mapped, although only to 190/160. The restrictor in place is too small, but I need the car back so going to get it tomorrow and then take it back in a couple of weeks to get a different restrictor in.

I don't know what that means but whoop still applies I think!

SQ5
Well, the car is running about 0.1 bar of boost at the moment and made 190bhp/160lb/ft

So its still well above standard for a couple weeks :)

alien green rs133
its quick, but bens either a complete nutter or his is monumentally quicker...

i bet once the correct restrictor is on this thing will fly also :D

i want one

passenger ride in a car that relies on more cable ties than mine doesnt happen often :D

340i
Bens is 250 - 260 iirc...

Danny is running 190... well for the next 2 weeks anyway :evil:

So a fair bit of difference, for now ;)

alien green rs133
Bens is 250 - 260 iirc...

Danny is running 190... well for the next 2 weeks anyway :evil:

So a fair bit of difference, for now ;)

yeah bens in 251.9 so it is gonna go better

i just cant get over how well the SC pulls

SQ5
Good to meet you too Kieran!

More cable ties have been added tonight, pics to follow of them and everything else :)

Really happy with it and how it pulls, cannot wait to now go to 250 odd brake. Tonight I had a play with a new RS Focus and he was surprised! Took out a few "turbo nutters" too, and have converted them to actually liking the charger.

The noise is immense, doesn't sound like a Clio anymore at all. 0.1 Bar at the moment then onto 0.5> in a couple of weeks!

White Evo V
Was good to meet everyone!

Now you have the engine sorted danny you need to start cleaning up the bodywork! lol! Although drift stylee cable tie stitching on the bumper would look pretty cool!!!