ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJRoberts/DannyR Ph1 172 Supercharged Fast Road/Track ****

SQ5
Good to meet you both too!

Bodywork is staying as it is, it aint a minter its a track car. The paint on it is actually really good, just the crack in the wing an scuffed bumper is a bit off, but its adds character ;)

Drive home went well whiteley cheers :) didn't play with much as as soon as we got going with anything they pulled over and let me go :( Just been down to London today through many tunnels, hopefully have the videos up during the week ;)

I am really happy with it, the noise is immense, cannot wait for more boost!

172 Ph1
It was good to meet up with you today danny at snetterton, the converson looks the dogs bits.
Shame you never got out on track 2day.

How was the london trip then ? those tunnels are awesome

SQ5
It was good to meet up with you today danny at snetterton, the converson looks the dogs bits.
Shame you never got out on track 2day.

How was the london trip then ? those tunnels are awesome

Good to meet you and the others too! Yea would of loved to of got on, but they werent having it! The tunnels were loud! Haha! £1.50 well spent on the Dartford Tunnel!

Sounds good !!

Wait till I get the videos up ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-Clio-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5ad4bb9e7d

That's what I was talking about on Saturday mate, replace the big condenser fan unit under your scuttle panel ;)

Cheers mate, I'll probably get that once I'm sorted and everythings done :)

e91 330d/type r mini
Yea thats when I'm back, I reckon my clutch will be going soon :p haha!

YHPM Fred
i wouldnt mind but i wasnt driving when it went, it was my mate driving and hes not the smoothest of gear changers :( i cannot moan as he does 90% of the work on my car for me as im unable to nower days :)

SQ5
Surrey's a little far out :p And the Thorpe Park trip was meant to be this Saturday so I soon cancelled that lol!

Coupe/Defender V8
Rubbish. I'm only round the corner!! :cool:

I'll drop you a line when I'm in Attleborough (yawn) next

Maybe after chrimbo, got a few things lined up

SQ5
I'm in Attleborough Saturday :p You could come up stay somewhere the night and come to our meet on the Sunday w/ Drag strip ;)

SQ5
Was speaking to Timmay about it the other day, a lot of people are downgrading to the Ph1!

The superior and original ;)

SQ5
Of course I am :) Been a while since I done one! Nearly done one Sunday les than 24 hours of getting car back lol! But the bloke at Javelin Trackdays is a c**t TBQH!

19th December is looking good, and if the part for my car isn't in for the 21st I'll be doing one then :)

v6
^ and why not?

Cos you'll have it for 6 months then get bored and want an RB!

Of course I am :) Been a while since I done one! Nearly done one Sunday les than 24 hours of getting car back lol! But the bloke at Javelin Trackdays is a c**t TBQH!

19th December is looking good, and if the part for my car isn't in for the 21st I'll be doing one then :)

:) i might get a couple booked up

SQ5
Just a pic of how its standing at the moment!

DPP_0015Medium.jpg

SQ5
Its the only way, although I did clean it! The wheels just have a lot of old brake dust on that was quite warm when going on so it stuck!

SQ5
Had a nice video of a midnight run the other night, got a bit slippery and really need something to hold the camera as mate couldn't hold it still!

I'll get a holder for the iPhone this week and maybe go get some photos too as its quite clean!