ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dmallett's indecisive clio thread! Monaco ph2 pg1+, Titanium ph1 pg31+, PB ph1 pg43+

Re: dmallett's indecisive clio thread! Monaco ph2 pg1+, Titanium ph1 pg31+, PB ph1 pg

Looks good, nice photos from CSS :)

Cheers bud!

Lol, same person apart from to look at! Na I pm'd @rctempire about picking it up from him but no reply yet. Don't have the time to fit before Pfc at knockhill anyway :(

Basically! Yeh you are abit different looking, ahh shame! I want to see if it was worth the wait lol

I want it.

Sorry bud DannyR has first dibs, if it sells :eek:

You don't hang about!!

As we said on Saturday, the Ph2 rear lights look better combined with your Ph2 boot.

Yeh the ph2 Lights look better. The whole car had tied in nicely now with the ph2 dash, silver details all around (grab handles, dash strips, wheels, bullets, badges,lights) just need to tidy the engine bay up next really! Then it will look like a tidy car.

Surprising what I can do when I want to lol

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Re: dmallett's indecisive clio thread! Monaco ph2 pg1+, Titanium ph1 pg31+, PB ph1 pg

I was going to say how well the interior suits all the new Ph2 stuff.

You still got the Ph1 gear knob?

I have been making some progress as of late,

Got a clip copy and used it to turn off the air bags lights.
Gathering the final parts for the ph2 dash so its all done, just got wire a few switches in once the looms turn up.
Stopped the issue of the car saying it was too hot.
Diagnosed which driveshaft is making noises.

Then I decided to adjust the coilovers slightly for extra lowz, one bent C Spanner later and it looks more broke than usual.
IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

nice car faget

SQ5

I like how its still a car and not just a collection of bits.

I'm impressed it's still a car, in fact amazed, it's not a pile of bits!

And they used to say that about me.......

nice car faget

Oh hai,

I wasnt ignoring you I just spent sunday in what was basically an alocohol induced coma.

I like how its still a car and not just a collection of bits.
I'm impressed it's still a car, in fact amazed, it's not a pile of bits!
And they used to say that about me.......

LOL at Both of yous, this car isnt getten broken. Its getting sold & the sooner the better.

Oh look I made some bit look pretty with some paint.
IMG_4635.jpg

Area below throttle body needs attention.
IMG_4632.jpg

IMG_4631.jpg

Still a work in progress,
still havent got a working key,
Cant polish a turd etc

x

Many.

Get to mine, program key, sort hazard switch, win, win win.

Inlet looks like primer? no likely.

You can't sell it.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

I think I have a few spare coilover spanners that are Gaz fitment if you need some?

Didn't I tell you black engine cover would be a good call ;)

Great work.

Roll it in enough glitter, no one will be any the wiser ;)

My thoughts exactly ;)

Slightly jealous mines not being boosted soon though!

How anyone has the patience to clean and paint an engine is beyond me. Nice work.

Thankyou!

I dont really have the patience and it looks nice now but will be ruined in a matter of weeks no doubt, once that engine cover comes off the first time I doubt it will go back on :eek:

Get to mine, program key, sort hazard switch, win, win win.

Inlet looks like primer? no likely.

You can't sell it.

Next week Ill try come down, I am just mega busy atm :(

Its a colour called silver-grey, its kinda like primer/galvanized look IMO. its looks alright, no doubt it will get changed.

I think I have a few spare coilover spanners that are Gaz fitment if you need some?

Didn't I tell you black engine cover would be a good call ;)

Might have to have a set off you next time we cross paths!

You did, just gota get a 2.0L 16V sticker for it. Going to try get one all in silver to fit my colour coding system :eek:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Liking it!

I will have a look at work tomorrow and send them out to you if so :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182

Ill give you 1k for it with a working key

Many.

I am programming the key today.

Yeh I got the car going, in a 'yolo' moment I headed straight to Alex's. Unfortunately his machine only works 7-7

Checked the car this morning at 4am and the immobiliser turned off so fingers crossed it works later lol.

I need this car to work as I need it tomorrow to pick something up ;)

Also AlexW look at the button in your traffic that unlocks the back, I'm guessing it has one as our vivaro does. Its a two way switch, possibly use it on my ph2 dash I was thinking.

Many.

I thought, by your responce, there was an update.

Altho page numbers are all wrong for me.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

I thought, by your responce, there was an update.

Altho page numbers are all wrong for me.

Yup there's still only 22 pages.

Why does anyone have it on any smaller than max posts per page :S

Why is that even an option...

SQ5

f**k you Dan! Lol!

My Clio plans are heading further back now, found another house we like, and I want it! Haha

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Seems fine to me. I blame the person that edited the title last....

Oh Dan. Deja vu?!

Many.

Just a few colours left to complete the collection

Sticking with Ph1 it'd be Sunflower, Scarab and Iceburg if you're picky? Feel like I'm missing some tbh.

As you may of guessed I now own another Phase 1, this time in a colour Im quite partial too.

The drive at current,
IMG_4650.jpg

The flamer that looks pink, its really not pink I just cant take photos.
IMG_4651.jpg

It has some nice bits.
IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

And some spare bits.
IMG_4656.jpg

The point of me owning it? I simply like the colour.

The plans? Return black one to standard, fit bits I like/want onto flamer & sell all the spare bits left over. Then at the end of the year when the black one has an MOT that will get sold and the flamer will get used.

One last thing, a massive thanks to hiben1 for driving it home for me! Oh and thanks AlexW for informing me of the car being for sale.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

Nice buy mate.

Looks like a good one. :)