ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do people not care anymore...

CLS, RS MEG
I was parked in a public carpark whilst at work, came out to find the drivers wing and door had been scraped, no doubt by some biddy going full lock before reversing. So i moved it the next day parallel to some wall. However must of got in someones walk way, so they keyed it. Thankfully im not on that job anymore! :(

rob_willow said:
I was parked in a public carpark whilst at work, came out to find the drivers wing and door had been scraped, no doubt by some biddy going full lock before reversing. So i moved it the next day parallel to some wall. However must of got in someones walk way, so they keyed it. Thankfully im not on that job anymore! :(

ooooooooooh perfect example of wtf is going on ?:(

LY 182
Wow glad I'm not on my own, what winds me up are those that complain that you shouldn't worry so much about a car. I would like to know what that peron would say if the same thing happened to their house. My best mate's step dads owns a Chips Away franchise so hopefully he will able to sort it out.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
I was in Asda today and watched a women whilst on her mobile reverse her citroen xsarra into a car and not even realise she was sat on the cars number plate and left the car attached to it. she then got out the car and dinked the door on some other persons car. This got me really wound up as how little awareness she has
I was left my details and the car number plate information for the driver of the car she drove into but Luckily there was no damage.

LY 182
charlie b said:
I was in Asda today and watched a women whilst on her mobile reverse her citroen xsarra into a car and not even realise she was sat on the cars number plate and left the car attached to it. she then got out the car and dinked the door on some other persons car. This got me really wound up as how little awareness she has
I was left my details and the car number plate information for the driver of the car she drove into but Luckily there was no damage.

And women call men ignorant? Not a sexist comment just generalising a little.

My boss said to me atleast I've got 182 with a scratch rather than a standard 1.2 with no scratch. Sort of put things perspective a little.

1.6 Si
Just been reading some of these posts, it seems there is a lesson to be learnt here...
don't use the car park of a shop where the customers value price over quality i.e. ASDA, those places are like magnets to the scum of society who couldn't care less about anyone else's property let alone their own (hence the rusty old pieces of sh!te they can't park or alight from)!!!
Also I would recommend avoiding Lidl or Aldi stores if you have an aversion to the blind elderly driver!