ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do these wheels fit the dci80?

2003 Clio dci 80
I've just started fitting these wheels to my Clio: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221232960693

They're 195/45 R16 on a 7J rim, in place of the 185/55 R15 6J Dynamique wheels that were on there before.

The front one that I've just fitted seems very close to the suspension though... Does anyone know if these wheels *should* fit? I would think they'd be a standard upgrade but I did a quick search and couldn't find any threads. Are the offsets different? I don't know what model they came off, which is probably why I'm not getting the right search results, but they should be easily recognisable to someone who knows?

Many thanks :)

2003 Clio dci 80
The tight spot is between the inner lip of the alloy rim and the strut - there's not quite enough room for my to slip my (skinnyish!) finger in there. They're all on - I'll take it out for a quick spin to see if it feels ok.

2003 Clio dci 80
Haha, you'll be sorry you asked - it's a minger!! Wheels seem fine tho :D Thanks for the help :)

1013785_10151777769667642_1439443222_n.jpg