ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone know what is this Seat Clip called ??

I had a few people in my car today and once i let them out i had this clip lying on the floor (No pics i realised i should have taken some fter i managed to clip it back on runner :().

IMGP0654.gif

IMGP0656.gif

IMGP0653.gif

And the seat wouldn't click into position(i just ran its full travel on its runners forward and back)

I found eventually found out that it came off the runners of my drivers seat.

I managed to clip it back onto the right runner on the seat base (Shown in pics) that attaches to floor.

Does anyone know what this clip is called as i think a bit of plastic has broken of a bit of it and i'll need to get a new one from Renault.

Cheers

Here are more pics of the clip, here hoping they'll work ;)

Passenger Side

SeatClipps.jpg

Driver Side

SeatClipDs.jpg

Excuse the mess under seat i had the dog in car and now needs a hoover :(

MINI Cooper S
i bet you cant buy the clip on its own from Renault, probs worth going to a breakers and getting a new runner.

i bet you cant buy the clip on its own from Renault, probs worth going to a breakers and getting a new runner.

No doubt

Anyone have ideas ?

As i'd rather get new ones before they break completely and have a dangerous seat that moves back and fore as i accelarte and brake :(

1.2 12V Polo 9n3
mine did this the other day with the back seat sliding back while someone was sitting on it :( take it its a new set of runners?

I fancy ordering these clips soon.

Anyone any ideas ?

As i dont want to wait much longer and have a seat that goes back and fore at the time :(
Sorry for bothering ya's again ?

Bump

My bloddy seat played up again today and wouldn't click into place :(

I need to get a couple of these new clips.

Anyone know what there called as Evans Halshaw Aberdeen are a waste of time without a part number :(