ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does my 182 front head rest come off?

None
Strange question i know but sometimes i have to put long items in my 182 meaning i have to lay the front seat back but even when i do the headrest sticks up loads and i could do with the extra space but it only seems to come out as far as the last click......has anyone removed theirs for any reason, is it suppose to come all the way out?

Cheers for any advice :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah it will come out lol :) I had to move my heads forward to get my old 172 ones out though.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Opps meant to put seat forward! Had to angle it forward like you would if someone was getting in the back. Just made it easyier to get the thing off!!

None
so did you just push the button hard enough and it popped out?......no matter how hard i push it stops at the last click, one side wants to come out but the other wont budge.