ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington Park Track day pics

Lee

BMW M2C
Just a few pics from todays track day. I didn't get chance to take many as I only watched for 20 minutes in the morning, the rest of the day I was out on track.

The Skyline was absolutely flying round, as were the silver 911 Turbo and the blue GT3. Both the Golf and Bora were heavily modified but the Bora was a bit of a liability, he managed to spin into the gravel twice (that we saw) on the first corner.

In the shot with 3 Trophies one of them belongs to Kitto for those of you that didn't believe she had one or she even existed. And for the record, she's lovely. Our Trophies will look lovely side by side on the driveway.;)

When I get the pics of me on track I'll get those up, as according to the Mini Cooper S driver I had plenty of three wheeled action going on.

Anyway, piccies are here: http://www.rapidpants.com/images/gallery/motors/2006/dp180306/

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the radiclal is quite something, is that the yellow one?

Lee

BMW M2C
seb182 said:
i'm surprised you got such good pictures. was your helmet supported?
It didn't need any, it was quite rigid at the time.

Okay in all honesty it was so f**king cold it took me ages to find it when I needed the loo. lol

What makes you ask that Jay? I know it's dropped a little recently, and it's a little boomy but other than that it's average.

Just noticed it's dropped a bit, that's all. One side of mine has risen a bit and exhaust trim has fell off again! :(

Lee

BMW M2C
jay said:
Just noticed it's dropped a bit, that's all. One side of mine has risen a bit and exhaust trim has fell off again! :(

I reckon it'll need replacing before the 12k service. The last one lasted about as long as this one has so far, so it can't have long to go.

The Blue Flame one on Slugger and SpecialKs sounded about right so I might look at that in the future.

ant

yep.
Lee said:
The Blue Flame one on Slugger and SpecialKs sounded about right so I might look at that in the future.

i've been saying it for ages!!!

my blueflame sounds foooking lush :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
where do you get those EVO stickers :< and also any websites for stickers for on your bonnet..subtle ones like the "KTEC TUNING" one? bit off topic sorry :D

Turbos.
You sometimes get EVO stickers at EVO run trackdays.

K-tecracing sell their ones on the website.

I have to make sure i meet up with you guys at a trackday and nick your keys!

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
Quality pics! :D

Looked like a quality day!

was that yellow radical pitting and having things done to it by any chance?

just that one of my uni lecturers does the mapping on one that looks just like that, and im pretty sure thats the one. They were at a track last weekend, cant remember what track tho! :S

Lee

BMW M2C
Nice to meet you too Mark, sorry it was to brief though.

I got the Evo sticker at an Evo track day.

No idea what the Radical was doing, but it wasn't as quick as it should have been around the corners, but in a straight line it was like you had put the brakes on.

Miles, I didn't notice mate. They had some new seats on the outside of the first corner, but that's all I noticed!

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Lee said:
Miles, I didn't notice mate. They had some new seats on the outside of the first corner, but that's all I noticed!

Could you use the pits at all or were you still having to park in the car park area? Was hoping they'd have it all finished soon!

Lee

BMW M2C
Ah, we had to use the car park area, and enter the circuit through Parc Ferme, to come off we had to go through the gate at the bottom of the Melbourne loop.

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Lee said:
Ah, we had to use the car park area, and enter the circuit through Parc Ferme, to come off we had to go through the gate at the bottom of the Melbourne loop.

Still not finished then :(

The race season must be due to start there soon? They must be wanting to finish it by then?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Great pics Lee, agree with Jay, loving all the Exiges.

still drooling over the liquid vee though, gorgeous

Renault Trophy
How amazing was that Yellow V6 mmmmmmm!!!!

Had a great day, thanks Lee... I now know what that text message meant though... by the way 26 lol!

Next time somewhere a bit more warmer though pleeeease?