ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington Park Track day pics

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
TVO said:
Still not finished then :(

The race season must be due to start there soon? They must be wanting to finish it by then?

They are supposed to be completed on April 1st and will be put into use for their first time at a club event on the April 5th.

I'm off there for a trackday on the 14th so will be interested to see if they let us use the new garages and pitlane for that.

Lee

BMW M2C
Kitto said:
How amazing was that Yellow V6 mmmmmmm!!!!

Had a great day, thanks Lee... I now know what that text message meant though... by the way 26 lol!

Next time somewhere a bit more warmer though pleeeease?

That's okay, anytime, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I wondered if you would work it out later. :eek: Good job I didn't say anything else in that text isn't it, that could have been embarrassing. lol

You need to get a helmet to go with your race suit, it's much warmer in the car.

At least it will be warmer at the meet this weekend. I'll have to book a track day abroad for us;), get away from the cold British climate.