ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny 2004 FAO ALL CLIOSPORT MEMBERS

BMW 320d Sport

Sorry this is in the wrong forum but I need to get all members attention. We have an allocation of 15 spaces for the Donny show 2004, the biggest and best UK car show, and always the first of the year, in about 6 weeks time. I have a preliminary list of people who want to come but if I dont get confirmations from them all by this weekend their places will be lost. I have had a few people drop out for one reason or another which is fair enough, theyve told me in good time so we can get more members in.

IF ANY MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED IN SHOWING THEIR CLIO AT THE DONNY SHOW THIS YEAR PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP WITH YOUR DETAILS... mailto:nick@cliosport.net">nick@cliosport.net More info is over on the meetings and events forum so please check it out. £30 gets each driver in for the whole weekend, your Clio goes on the club stand right in the thick of the action, you will see all the best UK motors in one place and a lot of cruising going on Friday/Saturday night. You are free to take your car out Sat evening if youre local or if you have a hotel booked, also there is a campsite there for £20 if you want to camp. You can even leave your car parked up on the stand and kip in it if you want. There is some kind of private show available to Donny drivers and campers on the Saturday night as well LOL

Get those emails in to me, we need members to get off their arses and represent Cliosport at Donny!

X 200+ cup, now focus RS

ill see you all there in the camp site next to the cup with a Stella in my hand, you cant get a better weekend!!

BMW 320d Sport

errr....

a. so what? Cliosport is a Clio club. I havent got a 172, cup or V6 either!

b. Yes you have, those rims are wicked

Stanced Honda S2000

id look a gimp tho wunt i ? arnt cars on stands meant to be picture perfect, no door bumps , kept in a garage all year round until the shows ? id bloody love to mate and would pay u now but i dont wanna look out of place .

williams and trophy

oooooops

looks like (if chosen) il be lookin a gimp with the rest of u ..........wot with the fukkin car park dings in the rear arch..b******s.......oh n not forgettin the near bullet holes in the bonnet lol........proof of it being used properly mate......i.e not transported evrywhere on a pick up truck, actually driven/raced/abused...fast evryday cars

Stanced Honda S2000

okays/ emailing nick, uve twisted my arm, hopefully.the man from cliosport.....he say yes

excuse me for being thick but is the donny show at donnington or are you referring to the car show held at doncaster racecourse every year, which as a local I get to witness about 4 million of the best modded cars on the roads for free every year....

BMW 320d Sport

Its Doncaster racecourse. Donnington is Monsters of Rock, if thats still going. If you cant PM me you can always email its mailto:nick@cliosport.net">nick@cliosport.net and I check it every day.

The books are now closed on this one, I have the full house of 15 Clios, the names I have at the moment are (in no particular order):

Jonnyboy

AJRMOTORSPORT

Freddynamique

Rich_M

SilverRSC

Roamer

toms_cup

Y0z2a

Jeremy Townsend

Nick Read (ME!)

david16v

Bubbles

2 live

CzoneClio

adiclio16v

These are all following final confirmations i had from these people that they wanted to attend, and were not intending to pull out, and I have them as confirmed on my list. If your name is here, YOU ARE DEFINITELY ATTENDING THE DONNY SHOW ON THE CLIOSPORT STAND.

The next stage is for each of you to now post in your payments to the usual club address (same as for memberships) ASAP. We need to book this basically NOW and were running late so as soon as all the cheques are in the booking will be made. i know its late notice but the end of this week is really the deadline for cheques to arrive, your efforts will really be appreciated.

Details of whats what on the actual weekend will follow soon, details of convoys, places to stay, evening entertainments etc. Personally, Ill be going up Friday night cos its quite a trek for me, no doubt will hook up with the northern boys for a bit of the evening to get the lie of the land, and do the Donny cruise circuit if we can avoid all the police roadblocks then probably hang around at McDonalds or something. Ive got a Travelodge place booked nearby. Saturday will be an early start probably meeting up at that Pizza Hut place on the way in to Doncaster, thats the only place I can remember. Rest of the day will be on the stand, then hanging around for a bit of evening entertainment thats been laid on by the Donny organisers for show car drivers/passengers. The gates are open all through the night for us to come and go if we want. Probably be another late-ish night. Another early morning start although because were all weekenders it will probably be a bit later than the day before. Show cars usually start making their way out around 4 on Sunday.

BMW 320d Sport

BTW AJRMOTORSPORT seeing as youre coming down from Scotland, its probalby good news that its Doncaster and not Donnington!

BMW 320d Sport

Next announcement!
If you havent already, can all of you please PM or email me to LMK exactly what tickets you are wanting eg. driver only, driver + 1 passenger, camping etc.. I cant fill in the booking form without it and the cheques dont come through to me so I need to know in advance of the dosh arriving!

Rangerover Supercharged

Hey nick whats the score for members attending the show damn shame I couldnt be on the stand my car comes out of the bodyshop looking all smooth and moody this week, I want to attend with a couple of my mates whats the costs please mate.