ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don't get chance to post much (pics - 56k)

Nike Lunar Elite's
I never really get much chance to post lately but thought I'd pop up a few pics of the 182 (no cup packs).

Not much has been done or will be done though.

Current mods stand at:
Turinis
Yellow calipers
Type R Aerial
Pioneer H/U
Cup spoiler
CF Cup splitter

The front bumper is covered with stone chips and is missing a fair bit of paint so I'll either get this sorted, lower it, and CF it up or sell up and move on.

Not sure yet, but each time I see my car clean I can't get over how good it looks >

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality but I can't get used to the camera on the iPhone and I've lost my digicam :S

A Flamin' Red one
Yellow calipers look spot on with that colour. I'd forgotten how high the Cupt sits it's been so long since I've seen an unmolested one! ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
looks mint mate just need some sportlines and your sorted

Nike Lunar Elite's
looks mint mate just need some sportlines and your sorted

If I do decide to keep it a set of Sportlines will be 1st on the shopping list, closely followed by renewing my membership :clown:

I think the front bumper will need a respray so if I get that done I'll probably also have it debadged at the rear to clean up the lines.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Just looking at the pics I took when I got the 182, its amazing how so few mods can make a big difference (imo).

15062006196Small.jpg

15062006193Small.jpg

Renault Clio 172
Matt, where abouts are you from? You from the West Mids? Im sure i've seen your car about before.

And how did you put your photo's on like that? Im new to this!

Cheers.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Matt, where abouts are you from? You from the West Mids? Im sure i've seen your car about before.

And how did you put your photo's on like that? Im new to this!

Cheers.

Yep, I'm from Cheslyn Hay and work in Wolverhampton.

I use Photobucket to upload my images and then use the

Renault Clio 172
I thought you was, I recognised the houses in the picture. I live in Cheslyn Hay too!

Thanks for that, I want to try and put some pics up. What did you do with your old 182 wheels? Taking it you sold them?

Nike Lunar Elite's
I thought you was, I recognised the houses in the picture. I live in Cheslyn Hay too!

Thanks for that, I want to try and put some pics up. What did you do with your old 182 wheels? Taking it you sold them?

They were sold along time ago on eBay.

Any chance your 172 is the Iceburg/Titanium thats parked up on Kestrel every so often? There's also an Arctic 182 a few doors down!

Looks really nice. As others have said, a slight drop on sportlines will do it the world of good.

Heres my old non cupped 182 before and after sportlines:

Before:

182.jpg

After:
182b.jpg

Nike Lunar Elite's
Cheers for the comparison pics.

I was contemplating Apex for the looks (and have to put up with the ride) but the drop on that looks good.