ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drove a RB182 from Motor Depot Today

Nissan 370Z
Good news is im allowed the 182! bad news is that insurance is a joke..cant seem to get under 1200 even third party fire and theft!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Attachments

• ban-button.jpg
    ban-button.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 15
  Nissan 370Z
There will be no ban!! haha.
I think i should have to sign something on the forum to say When i get the car, that im not allowed to post daft threads anymore!

Nissan 370Z
motor depot problems

Getting a bit peed off to be honest.

Paid for my car on thursday as was told i could collect it thursday afternoon.

Went in on thursday and it had failed its MOT due to the rear brake caliper not clamping on properly so they ordered a new one.

Got told it would be done on Friday, only to go back and find it had failed its mot again due to the handbrake not working properly...surely they would have found this in the previous MOT?

Went in yesterday and the guy said the handbrake part was ordered on the overnight service thing but the service bit shuts at 12pm on a saturday so dont look like it will be getting fitted today either.

Just really p!ssing me off.

Rant over!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Re: motor depot problems

Motor Depot couldn't find t**t at a strip club

Megane 225 F1
Ok but in 2days we need a pic of you in the car at least.

Hopefully im getting one wednesday. Hopefully is the key word lol.

Nissan 370Z
Well i have got it so bit of a difference! if i dotn have it monday ill go to the garage and get a bloody pic of it just to satisfy everyone

Nissan 370Z
Got it!
Pretty nice, few little marks on it but to be expected i guess.

Really doesnt feel that quick tho...got 4new tyres, pzero2 on back and some sh!tty sunnys or something on the front

Megane 225 F1
PICS!!! Not as proof that you bought one, just want to see it. Want to get excited about mine.

Nissan 370Z
will be in the glovebox but im at work atm!
they put the shitty sunny tyres on the front and the good pzero ones on the rear!

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's
Change those tyres, I don't get why folk buy stuff like coilovers and all the handling goodies then throw on ditch finders.

Not saying your car has just in general though.

Nissan 370Z
Change those tyres, I don't get why folk buy stuff like coilovers and all the handling goodies then throw on ditch finders.

Not saying your car has just in general though.

I agree, ill put them on the back for the time being as all 4 tyres are brand new.
and will purchase some more soon.

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's
I replaced the tyres on my car even though 3 of them where basically new, 2 proxes and a ditch finder. Junk pile the lot in my opinion.

Much better on the good years, was tempted with pilots but thought I'd give the goodyears a try.

Also my car felt faster now since I replaced the belts although it could be a placebo effect as it was Danny who did them before and i doubt he got it wrong like! Maybe just more confidence in the car.

320d
Get the timing checked. It wouldn't surprise me if they've fucked it up. Albeit RS Clio's don't feel overly quick to drive standard, the powers pretty linear so you don't get the shove in the back you get from a turbo'd car. It should still move pretty quick up to 100 though.