ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DTA engine management

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

what exactly does the SMT6 offer over the unichip??

my engine has been balanced, cams, headwork, manifold, and running standard chip (for now)

can you have additional features such as launch control and nos control with it as well?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

there is certainly NOS control with the SMT, not launch though... as far as I remember....

that all takes extra set up... but its possible.

good gains mate, its bascially a top end mapped chip, the next level is stand alone ECU, TBH tho, its only got advantages over an off the shelf chip if you have cams/headwork or plan to have these mods carried out in the future

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Im very interested, was going to get it done at a later date but if theres a discount on offer Im up for it now.

so far me and Adams16v are almost defos, Jon(2Live) and Matbrown also seem to have shown interest, this can only work if you lot have deposits ready to prove interest

Can i still get good gains off an "off the shelf" chip ? I dont think im going to be going as far as cams etc !! Andy will you include me in the discount if i go for a lesser chip ?

Im well up for putting down a deposit on a lesser chip !! if u wanna add me to msn its mailto:CraigHeslington@msn.com">CraigHeslington@msn.com