ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dubai Meet:Pics and vid to follow

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Hi people,

Just thought i'd post a couple of pics of the cars i was out with today,as you can see from the pictures, the weather was very unlike Dubai!:dapprove: Something like 600 accidents today on the roads.

We had 4 S2000's with us,one quite heavily modified with a Garrett turbo and cams and some other stuff pumping out 380BHP. 2 Evo 8 with 320BHP,E46 M3,R32 oh and my little clio lol :eek:

We had a mental drive on some back roads to a different emirate,the S2000's did some pretty cool drifting round an empty shut off roundabout. I'll get some better pics up later once my friend has sent them. They all loved the clio!
DSC00232.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
The Evo's were perfect for today's conditions as was the R32. Made my silly,small exhausts look crap next to the R32's. Definately need a bigger,noiser exhaust!

Ad

MK2 FRS
^Yep the 182 deffo benifits from a 182.

Whenever you post pics of Dubai, makes me want to have the balls to move across.... somehow, I never make the step to do it. Work is going well atm, so its on the back burner. although not with the rain.. lol.

Last edited:
  Octy vRS & Ninja 650
600 accidents? :eek:
Bloody hell, are people over there really that bad at driving in the rain lol?
Dread to think what would happen if they had to drive in snow or frost then lol

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Mike bad isn't the word i s**t you not. The plonkers haven't the first idea. They drive with their hazzards on,lol giving me no idea what they're going to do. Also the maintance of some cars is erm shocking to say the least. It only rains maybe 4/5 days a year lol

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
^Yep the 182 deffo benifits from a 182.

Whenever you post pics of Dubai, makes me want to have the balls to move across.... somehow, I never make the step to do it. Work is going well atm, so its on the back burner. although not with the rain.. lol.

I've got a few new pics i'll post up in general chat Ad,just to tease you ;)

It's definately a unique city,so much stuff going on.

RenaultSport 172 cup
Good pics mate. Love Dubai, was over with work last year to Abu Dhabi. Went to the Dubai 7s. Never seen any clio's, yours must be unique!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
DSCN0478.jpg

Faisal after crashing into a lorry at 100mph,flicked off it and do did several spins and luckily missed an oncoming car,vid will be up very soon.

Clio DCi 65
how lucky is he!

i remember seeing a thread on here bout some girl crashing at 100ish, not so lucky..

clio 1.4 petrol
I saw those pics as well of that girl... shame so pretty as well. Shame it had to end with her brains splattered on the wall and her face in like half =0. Made me sick looking at them. :(

Looks like a nice meet. I'm off to Dubai in a couple of weeks, visiting family over Christmas. Heard about the rain - 60% of the annual rainfall in a day I was told!!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Yep close to it,45 mm. I don't mind it really,its for maybe 5/6 days a year,i think i can handle it.

Vid is coming don't worry!