ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dubwilly and Ronal’s at night (pics)

E60 diesel powah

fookin blingin mate, seriously thinkin about them wheels!!! do u mind if i come down next weekend with chris!?

I sh*t out because of the weather and tales of mud :oops:.....The down pipe is blowing and few other bits need sorting before it hits the strip.

Relocation induction kit, using a 1916v T/B....they sound so sweet!!!. New straight though middle section. Should be running nice. ready to go 182 hunting:D

*wipes drool from chin*

mintness mate, loving it lots

Come hunt me down fella, our 182 feels quicker then my hybrid:cool:

[Edited by Smokey on 29 March 2005 at 3:44pm]

Winston, looking at your last pic (above) i take it your running williams track, are you running any spacers as well?

Also mate, how much have you lowered it by f and r. Looks fabulous mate, well in.

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

winston do u still have valver track or willy track, just curious how low i can go with coilovers bcos i like height of yours

Willy widetrack.....no spacers..... its lowered 20mm over standard williams height on the front but it can go 80mm lower if need be............pics a photoshopped btw:oops: lol

Hoping to have it 45-50mm lower on the front......(45 profile tyres would be needed), iirc 50s rub even with a 20mm drop and the willy track.

Do fancy doing my torsion bar for some cash... Bayliss?, gibbo said you can do it in a hour.....its lubed up and ready when you are.;) Im dieing to get it slammed!!!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Quote: Originally posted by Winston on 31 March 2005

Willy widetrack.....no spacers..... its lowered 20mm over standard williams height on the front but it can go 80mm lower if need be............pics a photoshopped btw:oops: lol

Hoping to have it 45-50mm lower on the front......(45 profile tyres would be needed), iirc 50s rub even with a 20mm drop and the willy track.

Do fancy doing my torsion bar for some cash... Bayliss?, gibbo said you can do it in a hour.....its lubed up and ready when you are.;) Im dieing to get it slammed!!!
if u want it done mate Im sure we can come to some arrangement, just add me on msn to sort it out mailto:bright_spark69@hotmail.com">bright_spark69@hotmail.com, mines lower than 20mm on front winston and thats on 55s so dont think itll need 45 profile tyres on mate, although can sort tyres for u 2 as i do fitt tyres on a weekend too

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

I know mate got same track on mine and coilovers pretty sure i lowered more than 20mm though,

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

okay, i cant not say this any longer...

That is not a Euro look car

That is not a dub stylee car

That is not a williams

It is fecking gorgeous