ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DUF.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
chip do you own the banana?

Umm, not sure what "the banana" is TBH mate.

Ive got a yellow mk1 clio that andyrg used to own, and a quite well known yellow sierra although thats usually refered to as the "RS Custard" lol

These two:
cloudy.jpg

CD01_65DT8158.jpg

Have also got a yellow mk4 astra van, but I cant imagine you mean that, lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ok so Chip what suspension do you run on your phase 1?

The silver phase 1 is just on totally standard hanging old suspension mate, not had it long and so not dont anything with it yet.
Needs new track rods and rod ends like most of them nowadays for a start, and probably new dampers too.

53 Clio's & counting
On my local RR it made 176bhp/140lb ft of torque, but that reads about 7bhp more than RS Tunings rollers, which are known for being ego busters, so id guestimate somewhere around the 170bhp mark.

id like to think it should be over a genuine 175bhp once mapped properly

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's where I was looking at, just got to find the time as its quite a drive.

Kent rn2002s
KTec/supersprint manifold
Silenced decat
Side exit exhaust

Made just under 170bhp and 141lbs at Surrey RR

53 Clio's & counting
Good spec, what pulleys do you have?

A trip to Paul is definately worth it, its a good 4.5-5 hour drive for me but iv done it twice now lol

53 Clio's & counting
Flol took the words right out of my mouth mate!

mines a pig from cold for a few minutes, and is timed quite agressively, but on the plus side being really childish it sounds bloody awesome on idle :D

53 Clio's & counting
Needs a proper detail (which will be done soon by a pro) and I think it will look a lot better again :)

List of things it actually needs has now dropped to zero, but the list of things I want keeps going up lol:

New shocks and springs (ideally 172 Cup shocks & Eiback Pro's)
Full interior strip, Proper clean (carpets got general stains) and re-fit
Rocker cover paint
Wheel refurb
Exhaust removal & re-fit to make it line up with the bumper cut out properly
Full strip and clean both front and rear brakes
new handbrake cables (handbrake works, but could be a little better)
Remap

It's just nice to have it up together (bar the remap) so I can enjoy it, although it might not look much different, it's a million miles away from when I got it :)