ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DYNAMIQUE ALLOYS help req.

H22A7 Accord Type R

Afternoon all. After much research i have found that the STANDARD wheels on the dynamique are quoted as 5.5J and 6J wide from different sources??? Can anyone actually confirm the CORRECT width of the standard wheels???? In either case, 5.5 or 6, is it possible to fit a 195/50 tyre to it??? Im pretty sure that a 6J wheel will accomidate a 195, but will a 5.5? The main reason is it means a goodyear eagle in a 195/50 R15 is only about £50 lol! And a Uniroyal Rainsport is £35! lol!!! so who knows the correct width of the wheel? and who can confirm if a 195 tyre will go on them?? Cheers all, Much needed help, Rob

H22A7 Accord Type R

yeah, be the same as urs.........5 spokes wi the twist embroidered on each spoke.......i think they are 6J, according to something in the owners book (which is a bag o w*nk for technical)

First greets to forum, this is my first post :oops:. I have 1.6 Dynamique, and Im planing to put 195/50 but Im also not sure will they fit on standard alloys (wich r probably same as yours with 5 spokes). In the book they say they are 6x15 and the tires are 185/55/15. Did anyone put 195/50 on those alloys? Is it safe, any problems?

Yes its fine putting wider tyres on those alloys.... you will knock out your speedo slightly but will grip the road better. 195 50 15s are the ones to get! I did ask if I could have 205 50 15s but he said no :(

H22A7 Accord Type R

...........and the best thing about the 195s.............they r half the price of the 185s lol!!!!!!!! Cool! almost worth going to waste my tyres now!!! lol

H22A7 Accord Type R

also............the rolling radius with the 195 / 50s is actually less if im not mistaken, so it will mean u are travelling slightly slower than what ur speedo suggests........which is the safer side to be id say, Rob

Yes your right... I did post a link on another thread to a calc... it works out if speedo says 60 your be doing 59.1 or something