ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dynamique S 138

Have seen some threads on this but this has come from Renault UK...

Renault UK said:
We'll be bringing out a Dynamique S 138 in the next month or so - 2.0 litre engine (138hp) and six speed manual gearbox. The interior will be dark grey - upholstery part leather with specific centre console and leather steering wheel etc. Exterior wise - extra tinted rear windows and 16" alloys with sports front wings. No chassis changes.

More details will be released nearer the launch...

Discuss...

Last edited:
  BMW M135i
Makes for a nice warm mk3 for the people who want a 197 but can't afford the insurance. Good idea imo.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Like the Type S from Honda. Appealing for those that want the show and less go/running costs.

Was bound to happen they were talking about GT type model Clio before the car was even released.

I quite like the idea as Si said its a Tys whereas the 197 is the type R of the range.

Day said:
^ Should of been a quick diesel though right?
Would have been nice but the 105hp dci engine has found the limit of the new gearbox so you'd have to use a PK6 etc which is a big box with associated weight. Until they make another strong 6 speed box I'd think a stong dci is off the cards. They do have one in desing at the moment though I belive.

Its just a normal 1.6 Clio with big wings and the less tunned engine.

Crazy Clio said:
wonder if they will just use the engine that were i nearly 172s that didnt make no where near 172bhp :p
They'll use a different variat engine there a few to choice from.

You can see its heading to a low pressure ~165hp model later on in the Mk3 run though using the new 6 speed box as the 197 but the 197 will have been upgraded.

Chocolate Bar™
read in auto express ages ago it was going to be called the GT. obviously more of the same old auto express b****cks.

i think its a good idea, but a powerful diesel would probably have sold better.