ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

e46 Number 6. 330i Sport Touring. Auto.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You'll sell the golf within a couple of months and buy a saxo and a 330.
You'll then buy a TT to replace them both.
Repeat x infinate.

PS, fancy pxing the Trophy steering wheel?xx

It's not like it's a new problem for Dave! He had his first e36 for only a few months back in 2004. I kept it for 8 years afterwards thus bringing balance to the world!

Getting that house purchase out of the way is def a good thing though. Same for getting married. Then it's kids though! Lucky I'm 2 of 3 down and still have two performance cars and an auto BMW estate!

Getting that house purchase out of the way is def a good thing though. Same for getting married. Then it's kids though! Lucky I'm 2 of 3 down and still have two performance cars and an auto BMW estate!

Have to agree with this, just make sure she doesn't expect kids shortly after the wedding and your laughing. 'practical' 172, 'summer fun' z3 and 'track toy' kit car :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
A Golf. Typing that pains me. It doesn't matter what type it is, its still dull.

You wait, Rev's will sh*t a brick. He simply loves how often you change your cars. Actually I wonder if its made his 'Things i hate' thread. ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Ollie, have you ever driven a 'fast' Golf?

Where do you live that you get to drive flat out on the limiter? I need to move there!

Fast Golfs are perfect everyday family hatch's.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
It's not like it's a new problem for Dave! He had his first e36 for only a few months back in 2004. I kept it for 8 years afterwards thus bringing balance to the world!

Ha ha, though you might bring that up :eek:

Other than my fiesta 1.6si from 18-21, the current Trophy is the longest ive owned a car by a very long margin!!!

A Golf. Typing that pains me. It doesn't matter what type it is, its still dull.

Not gonna argue with that tbh, but priorities have to change. The money ive spent on the Trophy in two years would have given me a nice house deposit lol!!! Hundred quid here, few hundred quid there, all adds up. Mind you, buying a Golf with a drink problem isnt that sensible :clown:

Picked it up last night anyhow. Its deceptively quick, sounds nice, but still a comfy/lazy motorway cruiser.

320d
I bet that next year in Le Mans that Dave will have had three more cars since the Golf and ended up in another BMW touring to carry a fridge to Le Mans.

Enjoy the Gold though mate. Looking forward to seeing the write up.

320d
Hang on? Don't these engines suffer from the cam chain stretch you talk about everytime something with the 3.2 V6 in is mentioned?

You will have done your research, is it not as common as first thought or is it a risk your willing to take?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Hang on? Don't these engines suffer from the cam chain stretch you talk about everytime something with the 3.2 V6 in is mentioned?

As far as im aware, that only affects the MK4 Golf & TT, not the newer shape ones. Hopefully lol!!!

Have already checked though, Golf will fit a fridge in it ;)

But no, havent spent all the house deposit on a golf!! Hopefully selling the 330i & bits of (if not all) of the Trophy will cover most of the new purchase. Do need to fit new rear pads over the weekend though, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Why is everyone else finding lush cars, yet weve now been 2 weeks and havent found anything

1 car household FTL

Dave, sell us the golf? we'll give you £100 more than you paid? ;)

53 Clio's & counting
As far as im aware, that only affects the MK4 Golf & TT, not the newer shape ones. Hopefully lol!!!

Have already checked though, Golf will fit a fridge in it ;)

But no, havent spent all the house deposit on a golf!! Hopefully selling the 330i & bits of (if not all) of the Trophy will cover most of the new purchase. Do need to fit new rear pads over the weekend though, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.

Am I sending you some pads then?

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Am I sending you some pads then?

Nah, he bought some, but his 'mechanic' failed to realise you need a winding tool for the rear caliper pistons, & he didnt have one.

So ill be doing it over the weekend, along with a good clean. Is filthy already!! Dont mind too much though, means i can give it a good once over.

Have to help Sarah's dad out with discs/pads/gearbox oil change on the A8 anyways. The latter being most amusing as you have to get all 4 wheels off the ground, & spinning ... levitating 2 ton barge anyone?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ollie, have you ever driven a 'fast' Golf?

Where do you live that you get to drive flat out on the limiter? I need to move there!

Fast Golfs are perfect everyday family hatch's.

A couple of GTi's. And been passenger in Dave's Ed 30 when he was 'toeing' it. I fell asleep.
I know Santa Pod do decent 'run what ya brung' days for limiter action. Personally I prefer something that has a bit of life round the not so straight bits ;)

And yes they maybe 'perfect everyday family hatches' but Dave is 30....sans the family.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You've bought a mk5 R32??!!

There is 100% something wrong with your brain. You have got some sort of medical condition.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
DSG is pish tbh. Well, it is for 'pressing on'.

About town I wish I had DSG but one but for all other scenarios manual FTW!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Mental. I <3 your face so much but you clearly have something wrong... somewhere.

I have no comment to make on the car though! :eek:

Everybody wanna be like....