ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

eBay Problem. Anyone help?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  E87 118d M Sport
I am selling my iPhone on eBay atm, and someone from Germany who I have dealt with before is trying to bid on it.
I have 100% made sure that Germany is not in the exclusion list for postage options:

eBayPostageOption.jpg

but the buyer gets:

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
mail

You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:
mail

·
The seller doesn't post to the country where your primary postage address is located.

Anyone have ANY idea what I can do? The auction ends in a few hours, and would be a shame for this guy to miss out.

Thanks.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 182 Cup FF
Get one of us to bid for this guy then he send u payment through paypal and not send to the person who wins it from here but to the german guy?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  E87 118d M Sport
Thanks for the reply mate. I think thats a BIG ask for someone here though.
I've bought something off him before, but I dont know who he is and his translation isnt spot on so it could be a scam.
I originally wanted to sell it in the UK, so I think i'll just stick to that if theres no fix.
Thanks thought!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I may be wrong, but maybe his primary postage address is set up somewhere other than Germany? Problem may be with his account settings, not yours?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  E87 118d M Sport
Thanks for the comments guys. He didnt win the auction, so didnt have to worry lol.

If you want to 100% sell to someone regardless, there is a list you can add them too in your settings that excludes them from any exclusions. You have to add their exact member name obviously.