ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ecu Remap.

Car  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hello. After a recent £800 rebuild following the timing belt pulley snapping at speed , my funds are a bit limited. I'm therefore going to have to settle for a remap and possibly a panel filter for the time being. After wading through the many ecu threads on here everyone seems to rate RS Tuning at Leeds very highly. The question I have is does anyone know of any tuners in the North East (I’m in Durham) that are as good or is my best bet having a day out to Leeds?

Thanks,
Rob.
 
Isnt Chipwizards up that way ? Meant to be very good but thats expensive live mapping. Leeds is not too far though and you wont be disappointed. I like my remap very much.
 
Wayne is over in Milnrow so further than us. If you wait a few weeks the dyno should be here :D
 
I have a group n ecu and it did'nt make a heap of difference. Is it likely that you can make it better with your expertise Mr Murray?
 
how exactly does these remaps work in simple terms please from the begining

A remap basically optimises the way the engine runs. Changes include but not limited to are Spark Advance, Lambda Correction, Injection etc. etc.

Hope this helps.

Paul
 
Back
Top