ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ecu Remap.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Hello. After a recent £800 rebuild following the timing belt pulley snapping at speed , my funds are a bit limited. I'm therefore going to have to settle for a remap and possibly a panel filter for the time being. After wading through the many ecu threads on here everyone seems to rate RS Tuning at Leeds very highly. The question I have is does anyone know of any tuners in the North East (I’m in Durham) that are as good or is my best bet having a day out to Leeds?

Thanks,
Rob.

BMW M3
Isnt Chipwizards up that way ? Meant to be very good but thats expensive live mapping. Leeds is not too far though and you wont be disappointed. I like my remap very much.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Wayne is over in Milnrow so further than us. If you wait a few weeks the dyno should be here :D

cup 182 mit stripes
I have a group n ecu and it did'nt make a heap of difference. Is it likely that you can make it better with your expertise Mr Murray?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
how exactly does these remaps work in simple terms please from the begining

A remap basically optimises the way the engine runs. Changes include but not limited to are Spark Advance, Lambda Correction, Injection etc. etc.

Hope this helps.

Paul