ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EL Dial Kits - 1.4 Clio 91-98

Skoda Fabia vRS

right guys, i think ive managed to sort this out for the 1.4 5 dial, ill give everyone all the details soon once ive got all this sorted

price is £99 and ill have a pic very soon, received a pic of dials but in day light and not illuminated (not fitted).......the pic i received looks like the originals, so if that is the kit then all is good

if you are DEFINITELY interested could you email me asap with your details..... mailto:brun@cliosport.net">U brun@cliosport.net/U

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Without wanting to sound like a crazy fool, what the hell is an EL Dial kit???

Rick

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Crazy fool sounds like an ateam trigger

Sucka

Any pics of the el dials might try and adapt them

Skoda Fabia vRS

these will be specially made as they are currently not in production

however i have requested a picture of other EL dials from the same source so i can have a look at the quality etc.......ill post any pics i receive up on the forum

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

if u have ever seen a mrk 4 golf dials these are el dials and look mint brun me old mucka put me down for a set please!!!

MaLicE

Just had a look at the VW site to see if I could get a decent picture of them. The only one that I could find was of the whole interior but the instrument panel was lit up like the proverbial Christmas Tree. Are these new dials going to be a complete unit that replaces the current instrument panel or are they individual dials with an intense back light for each one?

Rick

Skoda Fabia vRS

they will be like a dial set, like a lockwood set, but will obviously have the stuff to illuminate the way they do

cool, will be v. interested in seeing a pic to see how much of a difference they make.

Rick

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

RTs OWN J00 ASS that is why we are getting it for us first for once the 16v and willys have loads of stuff for em us rts cant get so this time u will have to take the back seat and wait ur turn :p

only joking :p

ask brun to find out for u :D

MaLicE

Miltage2, Im not sure that they would fit the 1.2. The RT instuments have 5 separate dials including a rev counter.

hope this helps

Rick

Skoda Fabia vRS

it would be a 5 dial set

which includes speedo, rev counter, oil, petrol, and water temp

Skoda Fabia vRS

CAN ANYONE WHO WANTS A KIT PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH THEIR ADDRESS

so that they can be sent a payment form by the company selling them

ASAP please guys...

we need 10 to go ahead

mailto:brun@cliosport.net">brun@cliosport.net